Members Login
 

Topic: Game 42 - Sens @ Leafs - Wed Jan 10th, 7:30om

Post Info
Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Game 42 - Sens @ Leafs - Wed Jan 10th, 7:30om
Permalink  
 

This Liters and MM's and Celsius stuff is so confusing to us mericans. Dang I hate the Laffs.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 10615
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

holy crap... they've updated the weather forecast for tomorrow... 30-40mm of rain.


 What exactly is that in American?


 about 1.5 inches

 

 

FECK!!!



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

holy crap... they've updated the weather forecast for tomorrow... 30-40mm of rain.


 What exactly is that in American?



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

this is a national broadcast, right? Cause it absolutely  sounds like a leaf nation network show. I bet they are not even wearing pants in the broadcast booth.


 I haven't noticed, is there another team on the ice other than the great young and Mike Babkook led Leafs!!!


they seriously sound  like they are in disbelief that they are losing to Ottawa. well, to be fair, so am I. But, you know what I mean. 


 lol!!!  I know 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7028
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

this is a national broadcast, right? Cause it absolutely  sounds like a leaf nation network show. I bet they are not even wearing pants in the broadcast booth.


 I haven't noticed, is there another team on the ice other than the great young and Mike Babkook led Leafs!!!


they seriously sound  like they are in disbelief that they are losing to Ottawa. well, to be fair, so am I. But, you know what I mean. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 10615
Date:
Permalink  
 
holy crap... they've updated the weather forecast for tomorrow... 30-40mm of rain.

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

this is a national broadcast, right? Cause it absolutely  sounds like a leaf nation network show. I bet they are not even wearing pants in the broadcast booth.


 I haven't noticed, is there another team on the ice other than the great young and Mike Babkook led Leafs!!!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7028
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?


 yes.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
That's ridiculous 1 on 3 and Matthews forces an icing on Ottawa

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7028
Date:
Permalink  
 

this is a national broadcast, right? Cause it absolutely  sounds like a leaf nation network show. I bet they are not even wearing pants in the broadcast booth.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?


A Sens win


 There's that half empty glass again.


 well a week ago it was completely empty, so this is an improvement


 Can't argue that



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 10615
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?


A Sens win


 There's that half empty glass again.


 well a week ago it was completely empty, so this is an improvement



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?


A Sens win


 There's that half empty glass again.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
Kadri is still a weasel.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 10615
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?


A Sens win



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
What's more surprising a Dumont goal or a Burrows assist?

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Dumont??? Dumont! 3-2!


Gabriel "don't call me JP" Dumont


 The Slug?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 6609
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Dumont??? Dumont! 3-2!


Gabriel "don't call me JP" Dumont



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Dumont??? Dumont! 3-2!


 Why is he on Pan's team?



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 8134
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

uh oh


 I really hate the Laffs, did anyone on here have any doubt this game would be tied at sometime?



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.