Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 38 - Sens @ Wings. Wed Jan 3rd 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 38 - Sens @ Wings. Wed Jan 3rd 7:30pm

You know who started off strong and really just.. died on the ice? Brassard. I was almost.. ALMOST accepting his #19

Alumni
Date:

Well, x-files is starting . This was fun. See yas  in an hour. 

Alumni
Date:

Yeah.. this is the Atlanta/Jets 2.0 franchise. A home playoff win would make people go nuts. Here's hoping we can hang on to our spot minus Shiefele. Paying 80-90 for two people isn't so crazy but paying 200-400 for 2 people can really price people out. It's why you see mostly families at our AHL games, can't afford to go otherwise.

Jedi Master
Date:

Andy makes a good save. Hopefully he can keep that up.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jets (this version of the franchise) have never won a playoff game to date. We have smaller aspirations.

Wow, really?  I guess I hadn't really realized that.  Right now I have nothing against the Jets, so hopefully they can pull it off this year!

They should win a game or two this year, they have a very good team.  They need to get and stay healthy 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jets (this version of the franchise) have never won a playoff game to date. We have smaller aspirations.

Wow, really?  I guess I hadn't really realized that.  Right now I have nothing against the Jets, so hopefully they can pull it off this year!

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Wow 87 US for junior hockey? In Winnipeg to go to an AHL game the most expensive tickets are like 35 dollars. Jets are more in that range - 60 to 200 Canadian.

Whoops!! That's for 2 people, sorry

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Wow 87 US for junior hockey? In Winnipeg to go to an AHL game the most expensive tickets are like 35 dollars. Jets are more in that range - 60 to 200 Canadian.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Hahaha that's so true. Remember when people went nuts in Vegas at the start of the season that Toronto was going to win the cup? Lol

Leafs fans are fairly delusional.  You almost have to feel sorry for them sometimes.

I feel sorry for me, the Senators Sharks and Canucks have all made the Finals and nothing to show for it

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Hahaha that's so true. Remember when people went nuts in Vegas at the start of the season that Toronto was going to win the cup? Lol

Leafs fans are fairly delusional.  You almost have to feel sorry for them sometimes.

Nah!!!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah.. also I wonder who is left in Detroit to pay/go to these games.

I know, my wife and I are going to a WHL game the Everett Silvertips (Cowen was there) and it's 87.00 US for Junior hockey.  Good seats behind the Goalie but almost 100.00 is a lot I think.  So in Detroit with a new building it can't be inexpensive to go 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lmfao man, this must be how Leaf/Oilers fans have felt for decades.

Nah, Leafs fans have firmly believed right up until the playoffs started EVERY year that they were going to win the cup.

Alumni
Date:

Yeah.. also I wonder who is left in Detroit to pay/go to these games.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Had a ****ty day, so I’m going to sit here and watch my ****ty team play a ****ty game of hockey. 

LOL!!!  I'm going to do the same until the GoldenState game starts.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

hmmmm.... I forgot to post the puck drop. I think Russell cheated.

Please, I adapted to the situation. 

Clearly a loophole

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ah they're in Detroit. All 200 fans there must be thrilled.

If your team is not winning and then at least not exciting i.e.: scoring lots of goals then fans become ignorant and apathetic about your product.

Alumni
Date:

Lmfao man, this must be how Leaf/Oilers fans have felt for decades.

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.