Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 36 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Friday Dec 29, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 36 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Friday Dec 29, 7:30pm

i have a hard time judging anyone on this team right now, because i truly believe , with a different coach, GM and owner, they could all be much better than they are. except oduya. he's done. and burrows. he's doner.

Jedi Master
Date:

I think I might be hockey'd out.... I'm only half paying attention to the game

-- Edited by SensKat on Friday 29th of December 2017 09:33:43 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

US college football is ridiculous. Watched a few bowl games this week and you have national broadcast games, tens of thousands of fans in the stadium and half the coaches have packed up and moved to new teams. And star players are refusing to play because they might get injured and hurt their draft chances. Really?

That all started w the NorteDame LB from 3 years ago shredding his knee when he was going to be a top 5 pick in the draft. Since then about a dozen guys who are 1st Round picks have sat out these Bowl games that aren’t in the final 4 playoff.

The coach‘s leaving early has gone on for years now, and I agree with you on everything.  But I do see the point of view if it’s a secondary Bowl game and some guys not wanting to risk millions before they‘ve made any money like that.

I would tell the players to finish the year or repay your scholarships. Coaches should have their contracts worded to stipulate that they have to stay until the end of the season or face stiff financial penalties.

-- Edited by senior on Friday 29th of December 2017 09:28:40 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

DAMMIT!!! SHE GOT INTO MY CROWN ROYAL, TOO!!!!

Image result for simpsons ha ha

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

US college football is ridiculous. Watched a few bowl games this week and you have national broadcast games, tens of thousands of fans in the stadium and half the coaches have packed up and moved to new teams. And star players are refusing to play because they might get injured and hurt their draft chances. Really?

That all started w the NorteDame LB from 3 years ago shredding his knee when he was going to be a top 5 pick in the draft. Since then about a dozen guys who are 1st Round picks have sat out these Bowl games that aren’t in the final 4 playoff.

The coach‘s leaving early has gone on for years now, and I agree with you on everything.  But I do see the point of view if it’s a secondary Bowl game and some guys not wanting to risk millions before they‘ve made any money like that.

Alumni
Date:

DAMMIT!!! SHE GOT INTO MY CROWN ROYAL, TOO!!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

ok, gotta go find some more booze. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Duchene points at camera, says, " THAT'S FOR YOU, TJ!!!"

If only Boucher had given Duchene those instructions when he first got to Ottawa......

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bright side??? Canada 🇨🇦 was ahead 3-1 and coughed up that 2 goal lead so the Sens are still very much in this.....

See!!!!! Glass half full prediction 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!! TIE GAME!! DUCHENE!

Sure. Duchene. Right. Who do you think your fooling.

Alumni
Date:

Duchene points at camera, says, " THAT'S FOR YOU, TJ!!!"

Confident Fan
Date:

Hated it!!!!!

Jedi Master
Date:

GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!! TIE GAME!! DUCHENE!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Now put the penalty killers on for the rest of the period.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

lol! so THAT'S what it takes!

That’s the definition of a softie in the dictionary 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Milano: A Pepperidge Farms cookie 🍪 or an anonymous Columbus Rookie w 2 Goals tonite?

It’s both!!!!

And decent pizza

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

GOAL!! Paul?

Sheesh I’m still in commercials 

Alumni
Date:

lol! so THAT'S what it takes!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

honestly, this season's hilite for me was the alumni game on the hill, and its not even close. i'm not kidding.

Yeah, that was a fun evening, and it must have been super cool for the people that were there in person.

WINNER!!!!!!!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 58  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.