Topic: Game 34 - Sens @ Panthers - Sat Dec 23rd, 7:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 34 - Sens @ Panthers - Sat Dec 23rd, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Also Andy being injured would be exactly what this team would get right now.

I know, I was trying to be funny/sarcastic 😎  The team is literally falling apart on and off the ice, injuries, management and ownership all at the same time

For all that sens fans have been through over the years, we really don’t deserve this. 

I know u guys don't, you all live around there and it's your #1 team and it's gotta be tough to see this after that great run last year. Watching Melnyk go thru his episodes can't be fun when it's THE sport in that town.  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Also Andy being injured would be exactly what this team would get right now.

I know, I was trying to be funny/sarcastic 😎  The team is literally falling apart on and off the ice, injuries, management and ownership all at the same time

For all that sens fans have been through over the years, we really don’t deserve this. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Cbinc, I demand 800 points for correctly guessing the ex Leaf Reimer would shut us out tonight.

only if our Supreme Sith Overlord permits it... 

Alumni
Date:

Can't fault a goalie for his team losing 1-0.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Soooo. Not a good game?

Condon was on top of his game and the defense looked good, Hoffman is just unlucky.  They didn't play bad just no finish, plus Reimer was on top of his game too.

Jedi Master
Date:

Soooo. Not a good game?

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc, I demand 800 points for correctly guessing the ex Leaf Reimer would shut us out tonight.

Confident Fan
Date:

Of course it was Reimer

Confident Fan
Date:

I guess that’s a penalty but Pageu was just standing there and not moving

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I'm not so much a Duchene apologist as I enjoy how much he makes you angry 🤣. We have to take what joy we can get from this season. #top10protected

I’m not angry anymore, I’m resigned in thinking he’ll never get back to the player he was 3 years ago.  Speaking of joy if I hadn’t of been watching tonights game wouldn‘t have learned if you want to catch fish you have to fish 🐠 where they are.

lol at the fish comment.

Did u see that big guys T shirt behind the Panthers bench? 

Sens bench behind Boucher I think.

Yeah, you were right 🐠😎

Confident Fan
Date:

Feel so bad for Boucher and this team, if they can’t even it up here

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I'm not so much a Duchene apologist as I enjoy how much he makes you angry 🤣. We have to take what joy we can get from this season. #top10protected

I’m not angry anymore, I’m resigned in thinking he’ll never get back to the player he was 3 years ago.  Speaking of joy if I hadn’t of been watching tonights game wouldn‘t have learned if you want to catch fish you have to fish 🐠 where they are.

lol at the fish comment.

Sens bench behind Boucher I think.

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

lol at the fish comment.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

lol at the fish comment.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Damnit Sentimental Johnny.

Alumni
Date:

Ceci is so terrible. He shot the puck and it didn’t go in.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

(Insert Matt duchene picture here)

Even Stefan Noesen in his last 7 games has 6 points....

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

(Insert Matt duchene picture here)

Zeros across the board, no shots on goal either but he wasn’t on the ice for the Panthers goal.  Is that progress?

1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.