Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 32 - Wild @ Sens - Tue Dec 19, 7:00

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

this is awesome!

https://twitter.com/brian5or6/status/939911242378072065

If I could still drink that would be me after the aftermath of this Duchene trade, I keep hearing he's a good player.  I keep hearing give him time.  I keep hearing he made the Olympic team as the Center behind Crosby.  I keep hearing when he first got to Ottawa he's been playing well look at his underlying stats.  Well I keep looking at the win loss record, I keep looking at his actual goal and assist totals and I keep looking at what Turris is doing in Nashville and I can't help but come to the short sample size conclusion that this was a total colossal mistake so far.   I didn't like his attitude in Denver about that trade request and sure didn't like his production over the last few years.  Not a small sample size but years of sub par play to when he was 19-23.   I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for this guy to start producing like a guy u gave up your #1 Center and 2 first round draft picks for.  Thanks Brian for giving me the impetus to vent about this again and again and again and again.   I'm going to keep doing this till either he's gone or he actually starts producing.  

Turris is benefitting from a white hot PP.  Compare 5v5 and the extremely low puck luck for Duchene.  It’s been 18 games with a ridiculous system to adapt to.

Agreed.. if I got to play with Forsberg and Fiala I'd probably get a lot of points too lol.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

this is awesome!

If I could still drink that would be me after the aftermath of this Duchene trade, I keep hearing he's a good player.  I keep hearing give him time.  I keep hearing he made the Olympic team as the Center behind Crosby.  I keep hearing when he first got to Ottawa he's been playing well look at his underlying stats.  Well I keep looking at the win loss record, I keep looking at his actual goal and assist totals and I keep looking at what Turris is doing in Nashville and I can't help but come to the short sample size conclusion that this was a total colossal mistake so far.   I didn't like his attitude in Denver about that trade request and sure didn't like his production over the last few years.  Not a small sample size but years of sub par play to when he was 19-23.   I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for this guy to start producing like a guy u gave up your #1 Center and 2 first round draft picks for.  Thanks Brian for giving me the impetus to vent about this again and again and again and again.   I'm going to keep doing this till either he's gone or he actually starts producing.  

Turris is benefitting from a white hot PP.  Compare 5v5 and the extremely low puck luck for Duchene.  It’s been 18 games with a ridiculous system to adapt to.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

this is awesome!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Honestly, I didnt think it would get worse than having my bed barfed in tonight. who knew?

At least I only had cat barf on my bed last night.  It was 2am, but still, just cat barf. blankstareblankstare

I’m realizing after reading these posts why we have NO PETS AND NO 👶 

the messes, the fur, the litter boxes.... you would love it, I swear!

and I happen to know a guy who can hook you up with a cat or two.

Alumni
Date:

this is awesome!

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Honestly, I didnt think it would get worse than having my bed barfed in tonight. who knew?

At least I only had cat barf on my bed last night.  It was 2am, but still, just cat barf. blankstareblankstare

the messes, the fur, the litter boxes.... you would love it, I swear!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

I'm actually kind of glad I mostly missed that one

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Well, the world juniors are coming up, so we have that going for us. 

Which is nice.

USA USA USA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Confident Fan
Date:

Got something to cheer us up we should watch a replay of that Leafs slaughter today

Alumni
Date:

Well, the world juniors are coming up, so we have that going for us. 

Which is nice.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Maybe this Ceci thing isn’t going to work Out. 

Uhhhhhhh maybe not 

last time I pick a frikkin Senators win 🤢😮😞💩

Confident Fan
Date:

Duchene had 3 shots on goal 🥅 and completed a couple of passes 🤦‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

Maybe this Ceci thing isn’t going to work Out. 

-- Edited by Russell on Tuesday 19th of December 2017 09:39:04 PM

Alumni
Date:

In case you lost track, that was 5 straight goals for minni. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Oh boy, I was right about 2 man advantage

and I though you were being sarcastic 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I still believe they can pull off another too many snes!

7 on 5???

1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.