Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Chris Neil retires.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Chris Neil retires.

....and he was never suspended. That says something about a guy with 2500+ PIMs, especially in this day and age. He played hard but didn't cross the line.

Alumni
Date:

he scored just over 250 pts in just over 1000 games. that's 1 pt every 4 games. he did that with limited ice time and mostly crappy line mates, not with Alfie and Spezza. that's pretty impressive for a tough guy.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

One of my top 3 favorite Senators ever. As they mentioned in the news conference, Chris Neil made all his team mates 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier. He was one of the leaders in the dressing room and didn't hesitate to congratulate a team mate for a good play or give them a talking to if they weren't putting in a full effort. I think it was fitting that in what turned out to be his last playoff game last year he pounded that weasel who was running around taking liberties with some of the Sen's players. The rangers were not the same team after that.

Rookie
Date:

Good luck to Chris , may we him in the locker room

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

If everyone had played with as much passion as Neil did, every shift, we'd have won half a dozen cups by now. Nobody squeezed more out of themselves than he did. 

100% agreed. We need a bunch of Neils on the team this year to motivate this bunch. I'll miss seeing him on the ice.

Jedi Master
Date:

One of my all time favorite Senators. His drive, his passion, his love of the game were so much fun to watch, year after year.

Congrats Neiler on an amazing career, you will be missed!

Alumni
Date:

If everyone had played with as much passion as Neil did, every shift, we'd have won half a dozen cups by now. Nobody squeezed more out of themselves than he did. 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.