RE: Game 30 - Rangers at Sens - Wed Dec 13, 7:00pm

SensKat wrote:

STONE!!! Holy crap!

This was actually BFR.  Close enough.

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:

"Kyle Turris speaking in Vancouver on the end of his time in Ottawa: “It’s tough because I think management did want to sign me, but I think that the owner didn’t. And that was his decision.” #Predators #Senators"

And that, IMO, is the basis for this team's lack of give a ****. they lost methot and turris, two hugely popular players, because the owner is cheap and interfering in hockey decisions. I'd bet my left **** on it.

And hopefully there is a bit of fire tied to all the smoke concerning Melnyk selling.

https://mobile.twitter.com/user/status/940994680333983744

if he sells, I honestly hope the new ownership will come in and largely clean house in the management ranks.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

"Kyle Turris speaking in Vancouver on the end of his time in Ottawa: “It’s tough because I think management did want to sign me, but I think that the owner didn’t. And that was his decision.” #Predators #Senators"

And that, IMO, is the basis for this team's lack of give a ****. they lost methot and turris, two hugely popular players, because the owner is cheap and interfering in hockey decisions. I'd bet my left **** on it.

And hopefully there is a bit of fire tied to all the smoke concerning Melnyk selling.

https://mobile.twitter.com/user/status/940994680333983744

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

see Homer... that's Pan on the Callups twitter account. lol

YOU MEAN THE LOUD TWEET?

that's the one!

Jedi Master
Date:

STONE!!! Holy crap!

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Why do they have these singers on the outdoor rink instead of at the arena?

not sure about the context in tonight's game.  would have been more fitting at Friday's alumni game. 

Or Saturday during the actual game.

I'm still kinda hoping they are having Lyndon Slewidge to the anthem for the alumni game.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

YOU MEAN THE LOUD TWEET?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

not sure about the context in tonight's game.  would have been more fitting at Friday's alumni game. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

puck drop!

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

LOL, Dorion's son. "You're team's level of suckage has been high"

Jedi Master
Date:

ffs. They are starting Oduya with Karlsson tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

I hate Doug MacLean

Alumni
Date:

I guess we'll have all our money tied up in Karlsson (I kind of assumed this was why we couldn't keep both) so hopefully we don't become another Edmonton :/

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

And Dorion's press conference today certainly didn't help the situation.  Nobody has any confidence in ownership, management, or coaching on this team.  Not the fans, and not the players.  They have this ridiculous pie in the sky idea that this can still be fixed, maybe by trading a player or two.

and that kind of resentment towards melnyk would certainly explain karlsson's "shots across the bow" about "don't even think about short-changing me". 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

And Dorion's press conference today certainly didn't help the situation.  Nobody has any confidence in ownership, management, or coaching on this team.  Not the fans, and not the players.  They have this ridiculous pie in the sky idea that this can still be fixed, maybe by trading a player or two.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

3-0 NYR . Z-bad winner.

Jedi Master
Date:

3-1 Rangers, Vesey with the GWG

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.