Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 29 - Sens @ Slugs - Tue Dec 12, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 29 - Sens @ Slugs - Tue Dec 12, 7:00pm

I don't think I have enough Scotch for this evening.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

remember when they had guys that would at least drop the gloves to try and light a fire? Something? Anything? These guys wont even throw a body check. 

like we were saying the other day... we need Boro back

But Kat his Corsi and Fenwick won't allow the Twitter mob to want Boro back

Alumni
Date:

I'd like to see Oduya sat and Englund or Jaros play. Put Chabot back in Belleville so he can at least play. Need an agressive big body on the left side to thunder a few opposing players. Really missing Boro.

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I couldn't even watch. I started watching Washington/Colorado instead.

Probably a good decision

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

It’s still early, but .....the child molester is actually leading. Yes, you read that right. 

I utterly hate all politics and know absolutely nothing about this but what did this guy do?  Why isn't he in jail if he's a child molestor?  

Statute of limitations and child molestation is not one of the 10 Commandments.

Don’t forget he also would like to get rid of the 13th and 14th amendments.  You know the ones that outlawed slavery and granted civil rights.

But he and his wife aren’t racists, their lawyer is a Jew.  Their actual news conference words, not mine.  hmm

YUK!!!!!!  Thanks for the info AO, I think 

There was an ugly incident in St. Thomas ON the other day.  Canada is not free of these people.  Scary and sickening.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/family-attacked-bat-yelling-isis-st-thomas-1.4439437?cmp=rss

Hate to say it Homer but if that were here in US the nut would of had a gun and it would have ended a lot worse.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

remember when they had guys that would at least drop the gloves to try and light a fire? Something? Anything? These guys wont even throw a body check. 

like we were saying the other day... we need Boro back

Alumni
Date:

I couldn't even watch. I started watching Washington/Colorado instead.

Alumni
Date:

Or even do the “ dumb fight after your guy is hit” thing. Ryan on ice, no one does anything. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

It’s still early, but .....the child molester is actually leading. Yes, you read that right. 

I utterly hate all politics and know absolutely nothing about this but what did this guy do?  Why isn't he in jail if he's a child molestor?  

Statute of limitations and child molestation is not one of the 10 Commandments.

Don’t forget he also would like to get rid of the 13th and 14th amendments.  You know the ones that outlawed slavery and granted civil rights.

But he and his wife aren’t racists, their lawyer is a Jew.  Their actual news conference words, not mine.  hmm

YUK!!!!!!  Thanks for the info AO, I think 

There was an ugly incident in St. Thomas ON the other day.  Canada is not free of these people.  Scary and sickening.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/family-attacked-bat-yelling-isis-st-thomas-1.4439437?cmp=rss

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

oh look.... Ryan is hurt again

That looked ugly, Dorion looks forlorn

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Hard to believe the players don’t like Boucher. He seems like a real players coach. You’d think they’d play hard for him. 

He had TB playing great at one time too, then that team just fell completely apart to where they had to let him go

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

oh look.... Ryan is hurt again

Confident Fan
Date:

Lehner has never given up more than 2 Goals vs Ottawa, how is that? Buffalo is supposed to be bad on defense and has been for years

Alumni
Date:

Hard to believe the players don’t like Boucher. He seems like a real players coach. You’d think they’d play hard for him. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh man, u mean they have a back to back after this??? Hopefully I don't get home in time to watch

Where you at?

I was talking about the game tomorrow nite vs Rangers, I don't want to get home too early to see that debacle 

Jedi Master
Date:

It doesn't even look like the players are paying any attention to Boucher

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Oh man, u mean they have a back to back after this??? Hopefully I don't get home in time to watch

Where you at?

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

What a freaking save!

If Sens were winning or tied that would have been amazingly great

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Haha did you guys know tonight is the first night of hannukah as well?

Oy vey!

«First  <  1 2 3 411  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.