Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 32 - Sens @ Habs, Wed Nov 29th, 7:30pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 32 - Sens @ Habs, Wed Nov 29th, 7:30pm

Penalty shot for the Habs..... hang on Condon!

Jedi Master
Date:

EastCoastSen wrote:
SensKat wrote:
EastCoastSen wrote:
SensKat wrote:

so have you guys heard of those fresh food delivery services where they send you all the ingredients to make specific recipes? I decided to try one out, got my first shipment today. I'm pretty curious how this is going to work out.

I'm late to the party, did i miss anything good?

Ironically, yes I have heard of and just started that service this week. Tonight was our second night, and it's pretty awesome.

Stone scored and awesome goal!

Which delivery company are you using?  I'm trying Hello Fresh right now.

We're using Hello Fresh. Protein is included. I'm 6'2 200lbs, and between my wife and I, the portions are satisfying in size. Fun to cook too. 

Lol. Hockey blog turns foodie site. Pan will be thrilled.

Awesome, glad to hear you guys are happy with it so far.  I'm sad that I won't be home tomorrow night so I won't be trying my first recipe until Friday!

We talk about all kinds of random things in here... I think of it as just like if I was sitting here with all of you in my living room watching the game!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
EastCoastSen wrote:
SensKat wrote:

so have you guys heard of those fresh food delivery services where they send you all the ingredients to make specific recipes? I decided to try one out, got my first shipment today. I'm pretty curious how this is going to work out.

Ironically, yes I have heard of and just started that service this week. Tonight was our second night, and it's pretty awesome.

We're using Hello Fresh. Protein is included. I'm 6'2 200lbs, and between my wife and I, the portions are satisfying in size. Fun to cook too. 

Lol. Hockey blog turns foodie site. Pan will be thrilled.

Jedi Master
Date:

EastCoastSen wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah i wonder how much food you actually get. It's not a terrible idea tbh.. if the food is of decent quality. ..does it come with meat?

Yep.  The one I'm trying to start is food for 3 meals per week, 2 servings of each (so 6 meals for me).  Comes with everything except oil, butter, salt and pepper for the meals.

This week I'm having Roasted pork with brussels sprouts and sweet potato mash, Sesame Beef stir-fry with broccoli and Yakisoba noodles, and Pasta E Fagioli.

It all looks really good, but I'll report back after trying it all.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

What are ye going to cook?

Alumni
Date:

Also from earlier, my company has all heard extensively about this forum and podcast 😅

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Yeah i wonder how much food you actually get. It's not a terrible idea tbh.. if the food is of decent quality. ..does it come with meat?

Alumni
Date:

That was a total crap call, but good on Thompson to at least try to fall on Price when he was pushed into the net. Go full Gallagher whenever possible. Needs a bit more jumping-on-the-action though.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Lol the way Price jumped backwards would've made any soccer player proud.

Alumni
Date:

Damn, forgot to get my prop bet in. It was a pretty safe one to say Ottawa would get the first penalty -- the game is against MTL and in MTL. The Habs would have to decapitate a Sens player to get the first penalty of the game.

Alumni
Date:

Barberpole wrote:

Or, just run Price again, and this time hurt him....

Worth two minutes...

no, no, don't hurt him.... just give him a micro fracture

Alumni
Date:

Or, just run Price again, and this time hurt him....

Worth two minutes...

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

That wasn't much contact at all. Total sell job.

plus he got shoved into the crease.  How often has Gallagher done that without much help?

If Gallagher so much as breathes on Condon, he should  get his ankle broken...

Alumni
Date:

Barberpole wrote:

Well, that's a bull**** call.

#MontrealTypical

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

plus he got shoved into the crease.  How often has Gallagher done that without much help?

Gallagher can manage to be "tripped" into the goalie from centre ice

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Well, that's a bull**** call.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.