Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 19 - Sens @ Rangers - Sun Nov 19th, 7pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 19 - Sens @ Rangers - Sun Nov 19th, 7pm

Added to that, they have paired him with Ryan, who is just coming back from yet another injury....

But at the same time, other teams have figured out how to break down the system, and that once you do that, they are lost out there. And Boucher still doesn't seem to have any clue how to adapt to the game on the fly.

Alumni
Date:

I think Karlsson is still trying to get comfortable and find his mobility. Moat of the bad goals are unfortunately because he bobbles or he can't move fast enough - yet. The team heavily leans on him on the pp and it's been... rough. Then you have Duchene trying to find his place and his teammates on the ice, which he'll struggle with for a while yet- you can tell he's not sure where anyone is, as he's used to being all alone on Colorado and I'm sure that team has zero systems.

Alumni
Date:

Although their record is......ok,  there definitely feels like there's something not right about this bunch, yet. I think mostly their losses have come from awful individual gaffs, but still.....there's something off.......

Alumni
Date:

No idea what to expect. 

2-1 sens. Stone winner.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-2 for whoever they are playing. Nash gwg.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

6-5 sens win Hoffman gwg

Alumni
Date:

4-1 Rangers Buchnevich GwG

Confident Fan
Date:

5-1 Rangers ZBad winner

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Sens, Ryan with the winner