tjlincoln wrote:

Vegas just plain out playing Ottawa

I was hoping the reverse jinx would work

Alumni
Date:

Yippee!

Alumni
Date:

Strong goal! (but will probably e reviewed...)

Alumni
Date:

woot

Jedi Master
Date:

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

holy crap that looks painful

I caught a baseball in the throat once- was pretty scary for a few seconds, I'll tell you.

Confident Fan
Date:

Vegas just plain out playing Ottawa

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Barberpole wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Do any of you really want Duchene for Turris leaving? I don’t think Duchene has played well for going on 2 years. Thoughts 💭

When I read about that today, I was glad it didn't happen.

I am getting annoyed with Dorion's obsession with getting Duchene. I'm afraid he's going to do something stupid that will hurt the team. Turris is as good Duchene is. Now he's probably just pissed off Turris. I wouldn't blame him for just saying screw you, I'm out of here when my contract is up.

For whatever reason, it's been fairly clear for awhile that Turris is not going to get re-signed.  So my guess right now is that Dorion is panicking and trying desperately to get Duchene to fill the massive hole he is seeing in the roster.

Turris isn’t a good enough player to command the term he wants.  I think Dorian is smart trying to get something for him as a stop gap for an additional year (Duchene) while they evaluate Brown and White.  Also opens up the possibility to re-sign Brassard as a cheaper depth option.

The trade chatter is also shot across the bow of Turris that the Sens are willing to move on from him.

Oh, I agree he is asking for way too much term.  Just feels at this point that both sides have dug into their positions, and there is just not a deal to be had.

I also have no problem with him looking for a replacement - just feels like he's fixated on Duchene. 

Any other legit top 6 available?

Jedi Master
Date:

holy crap that looks painful

Alumni
Date:

Seems okay...

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Barberpole wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Do any of you really want Duchene for Turris leaving? I don’t think Duchene has played well for going on 2 years. Thoughts 💭

I am getting annoyed with Dorion's obsession with getting Duchene. I'm afraid he's going to do something stupid that will hurt the team. Turris is as good Duchene is. Now he's probably just pissed off Turris. I wouldn't blame him for just saying screw you, I'm out of here when my contract is up.

For whatever reason, it's been fairly clear for awhile that Turris is not going to get re-signed.  So my guess right now is that Dorion is panicking and trying desperately to get Duchene to fill the massive hole he is seeing in the roster.

Turris isn’t a good enough player to command the term he wants.  I think Dorian is smart trying to get something for him as a stop gap for an additional year (Duchene) while they evaluate Brown and White.  Also opens up the possibility to re-sign Brassard as a cheaper depth option.

The trade chatter is also shot across the bow of Turris that the Sens are willing to move on from him.

Oh, I agree he is asking for way too much term.  Just feels at this point that both sides have dug into their positions, and there is just not a deal to be had.

I also have no problem with him looking for a replacement - just feels like he's fixated on Duchene. 

Alumni
Date:

oh no. 

Alumni
Date:

Ruh Roh.

Alumni
Date:

I'd be leaning on that linesman for the rest of the game if I was a Senator....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Barberpole wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

oops

Jedi Master
Date:

They are getting Andy annoyed. #Beastmode enabled!

Alumni
Date:

Cue "Ref you suck" chants.

Jedi Master
Date:

wtf just happened?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.