Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 10 - Flyers at Sens - Thu Oct 26, 7:30pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Apparently Wideman is ok.

That’s good news

boy was I wrong so far on Vancouver 6-3-1 and smoked Washington tonight 6-2. Sheesh 

My buddy works at the arena in Vancouver. said it was half full tonight. So its not just an Ottawa thing.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

That’s good news

boy was I wrong so far on Vancouver 6-3-1 and smoked Washington tonight 6-2. Sheesh 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
EastCoastSen wrote:

I can't explain it either, but it feels like last year a bit, in that fans and media are surprised the Sens are doing well and focus on the negative. Keep the faith!

I'm surprised they are doing it with a pummelled line-up. If they are healthy, I think they can hang with anyone. 

Completely agree. I strongly believe we're better than last year (despite Methot loss, which I don't think was that big a deal). We're still good at what we did well last year; and we're better at what we weren't good at. It's that simple.

Alumni
Date:

EastCoastSen wrote:

I can't explain it either, but it feels like last year a bit, in that fans and media are surprised the Sens are doing well and focus on the negative. Keep the faith!

I'm surprised they are doing it with a pummelled line-up. If they are healthy, I think they can hang with anyone. 

Confident Fan
Date:

I'm watching the 3rd period which I didn't get to see live and Ottawa has a 5 minute on Gudas and another 4on3 with only 7 minutes left and how did Philly get 2 unanswered goals? 3rd period breakdowns SMH

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

wasn't this just 5-2, WTF is wrong with these guys?

One of the things the Sens have been missing for a long time is that killer instinct. They seem incapable of just burying the other team. When was the last time a Sens team ran up the score?

6-3 against the leafs. that worked for me.

That was a sweet win for sure, but the Laffs had a point blank shot to tie it at 4 in the 3rd after a terrible Oduya giveaway.  Gudas is a creep and at best a goon, he does this crap all the time.  Why other players don't just pummel him, he tries to hurt guys all the time.

I suspect there will be a number of nights this season when we will miss Neil.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

One of the things the Sens have been missing for a long time is that killer instinct. They seem incapable of just burying the other team. When was the last time a Sens team ran up the score?

After they let the lafs come back to make it 4-3.

I make my own reality.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

EastCoastSen wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

And 6-1/6-0 in Alberta. I agree that there is long periods where it feels like we're chasing the game; HOWEVER, can we and the media remember who we were missing tonight??????!!!!!

I did forget about those 2 games.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That was a sweet win for sure, but the Laffs had a point blank shot to tie it at 4 in the 3rd after a terrible Oduya giveaway.  Gudas is a creep and at best a goon, he does this crap all the time.  Why other players don't just pummel him, he tries to hurt guys all the time.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

And 6-1/6-0 in Alberta. I agree that there is long periods where it feels like we're chasing the game; HOWEVER, can we and the media remember who we were missing tonight??????!!!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

After they let the lafs come back to make it 4-3.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

never any doubt

Alumni
Date:

Anderson should be the first star -- some amazing saves he shouldn't have had to make, and 40 SOG against.

Alumni
Date:

Anderson should be the first star -- some amazing saves he shouldn't have had to make, and 40 SOG against.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I'm back. Where's the overtime? My favourite thing.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

My Gosh, what was that

A regulation time win !!

1 2 35  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.