Topic: Holy Crap! Training camp is here! 2017-2018

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Holy Crap! Training camp is here! 2017-2018

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Even with all the defensive depth every line combination w/o Karlsson looks scary to start regular season with.

Ok now Homer Russell Kat Spezzial Senior et all give me your take on Ceci, he is creating such abject hatred throughout the Sens world I don’t know if he sucks or is being unfairly beaten on by Sens fans?!?

Ceci is creating hate? Is it because people expect him to be Karlsson lite when he's 23 years old and just kind of finding himself? Last year I had waaaay more hate for Claesson... I dunno why, he just always seemed so lazy and they had him out killing penalties and such.

Fans always hate on the better players. No one is going to say we lost that game because Tom Pyatt couldn't score, even if our fourth line got brutally beaten on every shift.

well, people do hate on Boro. But its mostly the analytics crowd.

if the players don't know what their Corsi or Fenwicks are, or care, why should anyone else? 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Even with all the defensive depth every line combination w/o Karlsson looks scary to start regular season with.

Ok now Homer Russell Kat Spezzial Senior et all give me your take on Ceci, he is creating such abject hatred throughout the Sens world I don’t know if he sucks or is being unfairly beaten on by Sens fans?!?

Ceci is creating hate? Is it because people expect him to be Karlsson lite when he's 23 years old and just kind of finding himself? Last year I had waaaay more hate for Claesson... I dunno why, he just always seemed so lazy and they had him out killing penalties and such.

Fans always hate on the better players. No one is going to say we lost that game because Tom Pyatt couldn't score, even if our fourth line got brutally beaten on every shift.

well, people do hate on Boro. But its mostly the analytics crowd.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Logan brown is looking reeeeaaalllly good and making me hope Brassard stays hurt a little longer.

Sens have to many good centre men. There's something you've never heard before.

Alumni
Date:

Logan brown is looking reeeeaaalllly good and making me hope Brassard stays hurt a little longer.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

unfairly beaten on. fans need a whipping boy. he's nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be.  

He is better than he is given credit for. He has all the tools and getting better every season. Still makes mistakes but still young for a dman. Saw this interview with Boucher the other day where he discussed Ceci. Discusion on Ceci starts about 4:05.  http://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200/boucher-ceci-to-defend-opposing-teams-best-players-1.862853

Thx Senior that was an enlightening interview from Boucher.  When u read reporters who cover the team and of course the Sens experts on Twitter u get the FRIKKIN exact opposite of what Boucher says about Ceci and Oduya.  For now I’m going to go with the guy who has made himself valuable enough to be paid millions to coach these guys rather than the others who make nowhere near millions of dollars to comment or write about hockey.  

some people only see a players mistakes, and ignore his good plays, cuz they want to. 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

unfairly beaten on. fans need a whipping boy. he's nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be.  

He is better than he is given credit for. He has all the tools and getting better every season. Still makes mistakes but still young for a dman. Saw this interview with Boucher the other day where he discussed Ceci. Discusion on Ceci starts about 4:05.  http://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200/boucher-ceci-to-defend-opposing-teams-best-players-1.862853

Thx Senior that was an enlightening interview from Boucher.  When u read reporters who cover the team and of course the Sens experts on Twitter u get the FRIKKIN exact opposite of what Boucher says about Ceci and Oduya.  For now I’m going to go with the guy who has made himself valuable enough to be paid millions to coach these guys rather than the others who make nowhere near millions of dollars to comment or write about hockey.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

And they actually won. Who knew?

never any doubt

Hey!

gjx1b.jpg

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

never any doubt

Hey!

Alumni
Date:

tsn highlites  show 2 laffs goal, then 2 sens goals. that's it. nothing to see hear.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

never any doubt

Alumni
Date:

Whooooooooo

Alumni
Date:

Night, Sam.

Jedi Master