Date:
RE: 2017-2018 hockey pool

Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

I have a new wrinkle idea for the pool, it will be more work for me, and a bit less for you...who is in?

well, you couldn't have found a way to make it any more corrupt, so I'm interested to see what you have up your sleeve.

i am taking corruption to a whole new level!  you are going to wish for last years pool Russell! 

Did you take my ideas?

yes I did Homer...#7.."make sure you change the rules last second, as to make sure Russel(sic) gets in last place"! was my favourite... 

Like.

I have a good feeling about this pool

He's already started a Facebook page for the pool: Image result for cesspool

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

I have a new wrinkle idea for the pool, it will be more work for me, and a bit less for you...who is in?

well, you couldn't have found a way to make it any more corrupt, so I'm interested to see what you have up your sleeve.

i am taking corruption to a whole new level!  you are going to wish for last years pool Russell! 

Did you take my ideas?

yes I did Homer...#7.."make sure you change the rules last second, as to make sure Russel(sic) gets in last place"! was my favourite... 

Like.

I have a good feeling about this pool

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Did you take my ideas?

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Did you take my ideas?

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

I'm curious, but I'm probably in

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

«First  <  18 9 10 | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.