Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Stanley Cup Finals - Sans Sens :(

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Stanley Cup Finals - Sans Sens :(

Russell wrote:

I have no love for Subban but its all about Fisher winning the cup. And I'm sick of the pukes.

True, but if Subban wins the cup, it's kind of a slap in the face to Marc Bergevin.  Got to look at the upside of things. 

I can't think of an upside to Pittsburgh winning the cup.

Alumni
Date:

I have no love for Subban but its all about Fisher winning the cup. And I'm sick of the pukes.

Alumni
Date:

I was the same, decided I hate Pens a lot more. Plus they already won it last year so why do they need it again?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Well if the pukes win easily, we can boast on the fact that we took them to game 7 double overtime. If the Preds win, that will be cool cause I hate the pukes. And I would love to see them present the cup to Fisher.

I hate the Penguins but I have a hard time cheering for any team with P.K. Subban on it (I will always hate him for his slash on Mark Stone). 

Who do I hate more, Malkin or Subban? How high is up? 

Alumni
Date:

That offside goal was a travesty... if it was Ottawa contesting it would've been a goal to the Preds. This is why I can't stand watching the Pens games.

Alumni
Date:

the pukes went 36 mins without a shot and still scored 5 goals????!!!! WTF!!??? How the hell did that happen, especially on Rinne?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Preds will have to adapt to a much faster wide open game than their last series. That series was basically roller derby on ice.

Confident Fan
Date:

it's 3-0 and the Preds already had a goal called off on those offside plays in super slow motion if the guy dragged his skate calls. The pukes are now on a mission that the Sens shoulda been on.....

Confident Fan
Date:

"Evgeni Malkin says facing the #preds D will be the "toughest challenge of my life." Adds they have four Erik Karlssons."

I wonder why most of us hate this team he's on.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Well if the pukes win easily, we can boast on the fact that we took them to game 7 double overtime. If the Preds win, that will be cool cause I hate the pukes. And I would love to see them present the cup to Fisher.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

We were so close... Would have had home ice advantage too.. Who would have thought that a couple months ago.

Go Smashville, go Fisher, go PK (just to stick it to Marc Bergevin like Kessel stuck it to Leaf fans last year)

Oh and Frak Pittsburgh!

I agree with all that, but I'm not watching much or any of that if the Pens take the lead in the series and look like they are going to win it.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 27th of May 2017 07:06:20 PM

Alumni
Date:

We were so close... Would have had home ice advantage too.. Would would have though that a couple months ago.

Go Smashville, go Fisher, go PK (just to stick it to Marc Bergevin like Kessel stuck it to Leaf fans last year)

Oh and Frak Pittsburgh!

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.