Remember Me  

Topic: Stanley Cup Finals - Sans Sens :(

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Stanley Cup Finals - Sans Sens :(

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

So the pukes beat Ottawa with the help of a questionable penalty call on Phaneuf and beat Nashville on a horrible blown call that negated a Preds goal. Not saying there is any kind of conspiracy here but seems that they get a lot of those type of things go their way.

that's why everyone hates them. They always seem to get just what they need.

yet those pukes behave like it's their God given rights to get such breaks.  this is why I hate sports at times and the Champion GoldenState Warriors are why I love sports at times

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 13th of June 2017 01:03:57 PM

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

So the pukes beat Ottawa with the help of a questionable penalty call on Phaneuf and beat Nashville on a horrible blown call that negated a Preds goal. Not saying there is any kind of conspiracy here but seems that they get a lot of those type of things go their way.

that's why everyone hates them. They always seem to get just what they need.

Alumni
Date:

Now to endure another damn season of seeing Sidney hoist the cup before every hockey night in Canada... bleuughhh.

I'm glad the Penguins won

...said no one ever.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

one damn shot away from taking those dicks out. still hurts.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Watched 3 or 4 periods of the series. Wasn't really interested.

Confident Fan
Date:

Murray w a shutout and beating Fleury so bad in that 1 game changed all the playoffs

Confident Fan
Date:

Does this make anyone on here feel better that the eventual Cup Winner barely beat Ottawa?

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh goody, the Pens are going to win again

Confident Fan
Date:

Preds like the posts almost as much as the Sens did, the Pens are a good bunch and a lucky bunch.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Seems to me the pukes got beat 5-1 by another team. Didn't seem to phase them too much. But it was fun to watch them get their asses kicked. I think they were a bit lucky the first two games.

-- Edited by senior on Sunday 4th of June 2017 11:49:12 AM

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yesterday's game was much better. Nashville lit up Murray like it was Christmas

it was great, I was just about going to go back here in the Forums and repost my prediction about Murray going on to dominate the rest of these playoffs and show how smart I am.  The announcers were saying how it didn't look like he would ever be scored on again too.   I'll wait to show how smart I am now.  (it may take awhile)

Alumni
Date:

Yesterday's game was much better. Nashville lit up Murray like it was Christmas

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Have to say that was a disappointing game. What I saw of it.

Alumni
Date:

Pens always score these awful goals.. just makes it so much more painful to watch. Here's hoping they put up a better fight in Nashville.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
senior wrote:

Well if the pukes win easily, we can boast on the fact that we took them to game 7 double overtime. If the Preds win, that will be cool cause I hate the pukes. And I would love to see them present the cup to Fisher.

I hate the Penguins but I have a hard time cheering for any team with P.K. Subban on it (I will always hate him for his slash on Mark Stone). 

Who do I hate more, Malkin or Subban? How high is up? 

the hate is catching on.......

Image result for hate

Confident Fan
Date:

Rinne with what's called a really really soft goal 🥅

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I was the same, decided I hate Pens a lot more. Plus they already won it last year so why do they need it again?

couldn't agree more with this statement, especially the hate part

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
senior wrote:

Well if the pukes win easily, we can boast on the fact that we took them to game 7 double overtime. If the Preds win, that will be cool cause I hate the pukes. And I would love to see them present the cup to Fisher.

I hate the Penguins but I have a hard time cheering for any team with P.K. Subban on it (I will always hate him for his slash on Mark Stone). 

Who do I hate more, Malkin or Subban? How high is up? 

the hate is catching on.......

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I have no love for Subban but its all about Fisher winning the cup. And I'm sick of the pukes.

I hate em myself, I just heard on a podcast that hate is good for hockey

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.