Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2016-17 Year in Review

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2016-17 Year in Review

Wow... I can't believe Ceci played with a broken finger that got frozen and set before every game. Then even how Anderson's back was effed. Crazy... they played unbelieveably all things considered.

Alumni
Date:

I don't think it's a fantastic draft year anyway so maybe not as big of a deal?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Dorion talks about injuies: http://www.tsn.ca/talent/dorion-reveals-the-extent-of-sens-injuries-1.764324

Alumni
Date:

Tuesday night podcast. Possible special guest interviews too!

Confident Fan
Date:

asking a stupid question, is it worth moving back about a dozen spots in the draft for that playoff run?

In most leagues they don't do that unless you win the championship, I know in baseball the SFGiants never picked last after their 3 World Series wins. I could be wrong though the NFL does make the Champ pick last, and the NBA. Maybe it's just baseball.....

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Well it's over. It was a great run, a lot of fun and numerous near heart failure related incidents. (And more pie than I want to admit to) There certainly were hi and lows. New coach. People wanting new coach fired. Coach up for coach of the year. Some players had good years, some not so good.  Anderson gone. We're dead. Condon saves our butts. Anderson comes back takes us deep into the playoffs. Draft coming up. Who do we protect? Who are we going to lose. Who should they cut loose? New guys coming in. Was this years playoff run a happy fluke or can they do it again next year. It's going to be an interesting off season for sure. Feel free to sound off.

Any pod cast planned? Let us know in advance so people can "E-MAIL THE SHOW!

2 hotshot Rookies coming on board to add youthful exuberance to the lineup that they will need.  Neil, Kelly and the Expansion guy will be gone, do the Snes have any UFA's that would be missed if they didn't resign?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Well it's over. It was a great run, a lot of fun and numerous near heart failure related incidents. (And more pie than I want to admit to) There certainly were hi and lows. New coach. People wanting new coach fired. Coach up for coach of the year. Some players had good years, some not so good.  Anderson gone. We're dead. Condon saves our butts. Anderson comes back takes us deep into the playoffs. Draft coming up. Who do we protect? Who are we going to lose. Who should they cut loose? New guys coming in. Was this years playoff run a happy fluke or can they do it again next year. It's going to be an interesting off season for sure. Feel free to sound off.

Any pod cast planned? Let us know in advance so people can "E-MAIL THE SHOW!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.