Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Round 3 of 4 - Game 6 of x - Pens @ Sens - Tuesday May 23rd, 8:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Round 3 of 4 - Game 6 of x - Pens @ Sens - Tuesday May 23rd, 8:00pm

Interesting read. https://welcometoyourkarlssonyears.com/2017/05/23/how-to-talk-about-a-team-you-dont-care-about/

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Was hoping big time Neil would be in the lineup tonight. If this is the Sens last game this year I think Neil has earned the right to go out on the ice and not in the press box.

yeah, but the pens don't call for Neil. No Glass to deal with. They'll win or lose with their big guns. Those guys have to show up tonight. And no softies by Andy!

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh, I'm only gonna have this one on in the background while I'm trying to finish packing... they need to win big so I can watch another one on Thursday!

when are you moving?  Shipping up the big things and driving down?

Movers are coming on thursday, I'm leaving on Sunday.

EEEK!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Ugh, I'm only gonna have this one on in the background while I'm trying to finish packing... they need to win big so I can watch another one on Thursday!

when are you moving?  Shipping up the big things and driving down?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Was hoping big time Neil would be in the lineup tonight. If this is the Sens last game this year I think Neil has earned the right to go out on the ice and not in the press box.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I totally forgot Wingels even plays for us.. lol

tj has been trying to forget since the trade

Alumni
Date:

I totally forgot Wingels even plays for us.. lol

Alumni
Date:

1. The coach confirms that Dzingel is back in tonight. Wingels is out. Several potential post warm-up decisions (Kelly, White, 7D...) to come.

The coach also confirms that Mark Borowiecki and Alex Burrows are out for Game 6.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I dunno do you think Collin could score 6 goals in a game? XD

Being the optimistic sort, why not 6?!?!?

Yep. 6 is better.

Alumni
Date:

I have tomorrow morning off so I'll be able to see the game. The next game has to be better because it couldn't possibly be worse than the last one. Nowhere to go but up!

If I were Cousin Guy, I would tell my players, "either work on your power play or work on your handshakes."

-- Edited by ShanghaiSenator on Tuesday 23rd of May 2017 07:52:24 AM

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Being the optimistic sort, why not 6?!?!?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

there are actually people on twitter suggesting Colin White should be put in next game. Like he's going to be able to fix what happened in gm 5. A college kid who's never been in a NHL playoff game, barely played in league at all, hasn't played in 2 months, drop him into an elimination gm, against crosby and malkin. yep, that ought to solve it.

If Twitter had their way, Colin White, Chris Kelly, and Chris Neil would all be playing.  And Condon in goal.

That's Russell wanting Kelly for some odd reason 😂 

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

there are actually people on twitter suggesting Colin White should be put in next game. Like he's going to be able to fix what happened in gm 5. A college kid who's never been in a NHL playoff game, barely played in league at all, hasn't played in 2 months, drop him into an elimination gm, against crosby and malkin. yep, that ought to solve it.

If Twitter had their way, Colin White, Chris Kelly, and Chris Neil would all be playing.  And Condon in goal.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Senators: 0-4 on power play; now 0-25 on power play over last 10 playoff games, 0-15 this series...last scored a PPG in Game 1 vs @NYRangers

Is that a problem?

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Monday 22nd of May 2017 10:32:16 AM

No one ever won the Stanley Cup with powerplays... oh wait a minute...

Actually, it's not even that they can't score on them, it's that they let their opponent score and have FAR better chances.

I don't know if this all Boucher's fault though... our PP is basically "give it to Karlsson, get a rebound" and if Karlsson is starting to wear down finally, that could be why the team has been garbage the last couple of games. It really is all on his shoulders. I've seen them play in person without him it's... awful.

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Monday 22nd of May 2017 02:55:51 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Senators: 0-4 on power play; now 0-25 on power play over last 10 playoff games, 0-15 this series...last scored a PPG in Game 1 vs @NYRangers

Is that a problem?

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Monday 22nd of May 2017 10:32:16 AM

Alumni
Date:

Bounce back game and anything can happen in game 7

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.