Alumni
Date:

That was a less than stellar rendition of O Canada

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! 

I'm going to have to leave for work in about half an hour or so. I haven't been able to see much of these playoffs due to the time difference and work but I'll be listening in on Team 1200.

It always seems like I am taking a train or subway when the Sens score in OT. I forget where I am and start shouting like a lunatic. If looks could kill....

Enjoy the game, boys and girls! 

if you yell out "LEAFS SUCK" on the train, does anybody know what you're talking about?

No, but yelling on the train is a sure-fire way to make sure the seats on either side of me remain vacant. Nice to have some elbow room. 

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! 

I'm going to have to leave for work in about half an hour or so. I haven't been able to see much of these playoffs due to the time difference and work but I'll be listening in on Team 1200.

It always seems like I am taking a train or subway when the Sens score in OT. I forget where I am and start shouting like a lunatic. If looks could kill....

if you yell out "LEAFS SUCK" on the train, does anybody know what you're talking about?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

There was a major gas leak in downtown Ottawa today causing a nightmare commute home for many.  

How about this from Ian Mendes... 

Ian Mendes‏ @ian_mendes

I see what's happening in downtown core. Pure chaos. Anybody need a ride home to Barrhaven? Tweet me...I can prob take 4 people around 7pm.

Road closures now lifted, but many probably still stuck downtown. 

This is just the fallout from poutinefest, last weekend., 

Jedi Master
Date:

Good morning Shanghai! We'll hope for a great start to the day for you!

Alumni
Date:

Good morning, everyone! 

Jedi Master
Date:

Crazy stuff - good thing it's not a home game today. Nobody in Ottawa would ever hear the end of it if some people couldn't get to the rink

Alumni
Date:

There was a major gas leak in downtown Ottawa today causing a nightmare commute home for many.  

How about this from Ian Mendes... 

Ian Mendes‏ @ian_mendes

I see what's happening in downtown core. Pure chaos. Anybody need a ride home to Barrhaven? Tweet me...I can prob take 4 people around 7pm.

Road closures now lifted, but many probably still stuck downtown. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I saw an interview with MacArthur and he looked and sounded lucid and alert. He should be all right, I'm glad they pulled him last game though.

Apparently injury was not head related. Aggravation of injury from game one.

Alumni
Date:

I saw an interview with MacArthur and he looked and sounded lucid and alert. He should be all right, I'm glad they pulled him last game though.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I'm so frazzled I'm thankful for the extra day on between so I can relax a little bit. I was so burnt out after our game yesterday I couldn't watch the Pitts/Caps game after.

Good for the players to get an extra day too.  MacArthur says he'll be ready for game 3.  EK65 could also use an extra day's rest.

Alumni
Date:

I'm so frazzled I'm thankful for the extra day on between so I can relax a little bit. I was so burnt out after our game yesterday I couldn't watch the Pitts/Caps game after.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

if I'm not misremembering hasn't every Sens playoff game been 1 Goal?? No wonder we are all frazzled, that's 8 straight nail biters with a bunch of OT's thrown in.

yep, and most of the regular season. 

man, it hurts typing without fingernails.

-- Edited by Russell on Sunday 30th of April 2017 03:46:41 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

if I'm not misremembering hasn't every Sens playoff game been 1 Goal?? No wonder we are all frazzled, that's 8 straight nail biters with a bunch of OT's thrown in.

Alumni
Date:

Off to the Big Apple with a 2-0 lead in the series.  Can't say that the two 1st games haven't been entertaining

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.