Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Round 2 - Non Sens games

It's going to be so much fun watching Kessel snipe goals on Ottawa again.  NOT

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 10th of May 2017 10:03:41 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

Gary Galley is in awe of Kessel's strength because he broke a stick? Where has he been?

Alumni
Date:

Boro is still listed as day-to-day with a LBI.  not sure about Stalberg .

I wonder if the CF will start on Friday or Saturday.  I'd expect Saturday, unless NBC... i mean the NHL wants a Friday / Sunday schedule for the 1st two games.  Or game 1 on Sunday if the NHL asks Sid if he needs a break

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
canuck wrote:

you guys scared yet???  you should be !!!

Has Pan ever been to Pittsburgh or Washington?

Did anyone hear if Pan made it back from NY in one piece?

Saw on Twitter his reception committee at the airport when he arrived.

An empty bottom of the stairs at the airport

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

After games 5 and 6 with the Caps steamrolling this bunch, no way did I see Caps laying an egg like this

time for guys like tj to step it up. (Oshie that is)  smile

lol

I at first thought what the heck can I do

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
canuck wrote:

I hope Pan isn't spending his retirement income to go on these trips, 401K or whatever is you guys in a foreign country have

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
canuck wrote:

Did anyone hear if Pan made it back from NY in one piece?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

After games 5 and 6 with the Caps steamrolling this bunch, no way did I see Caps laying an egg like this

time for guys like tj to step it up. (Oshie that is)  smile

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

canuck wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
canuck wrote:

I'm with you SD...   I know Caps are the president's trophy winners for a reason... but Pens are the cup winners for a reason.

And I just feel like the system MIGHT have a chance against Caps, whereas the Pens will just kill us with large leads and lots of powerplays.  Then i have to listen to all the Crosby show nonsense.

PIT is a great great team.   All the more reason I think Caps are underdogs here.

The Caps have not been consistent in the playoffs.  Especially with defense and goaltending. 

Caps

18 GA in 6 game vs Toronto
16 GA in 6 game  vs Pittsburgh

Playoffs 2.83
Reg Season 2.21

Sens

13 GA in 6 games vs Boston
20 GA in 6 games vs NY

Playoffs 2.75
Reg Season 2.61

So the Sens have played both a tight low scoring series against Boston and a fast passed higher scoring series against NY and came out on top in both in 6 games. For a team that struggled on offence during the regular season, it's encouraging that they were able to adapt 

It sure is thx for the stats.  Does anyone know status on Boro, Stalberg and any other guys who were hurt besides Karlsson.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol I can't stop swearing. Caps just have no hockey sense. It's super frustrating. God I hate Pittsburgh so much.

I know exactly how you feel, it's not going to be fun at all if Sens have to play these guys

Confident Fan
Date:

canuck wrote:

I know I am, I haven't been confident in 1 game in this playoff run.

Ovechkin sure could have made a better effort to clear that puck before Pens 2nd goal

Jedi Master
Date:

Come on Caps! You can still do this!

Alumni
Date:

Lol I can't stop swearing. Caps just have no hockey sense. It's super frustrating. God I hate Pittsburgh so much.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

canuck wrote:

I'm with you SD...   I know Caps are the president's trophy winners for a reason... but Pens are the cup winners for a reason.

And I just feel like the system MIGHT have a chance against Caps, whereas the Pens will just kill us with large leads and lots of powerplays.  Then i have to listen to all the Crosby show nonsense.

PIT is a great great team.   All the more reason I think Caps are underdogs here.

The Caps have not been consistent in the playoffs.  Especially with defense and goaltending. 

Caps

18 GA in 6 game vs Toronto
16 GA in 6 game  vs Pittsburgh

Playoffs 2.83
Reg Season 2.21

Sens

13 GA in 6 games vs Boston
20 GA in 6 games vs NY

Playoffs 2.75
Reg Season 2.61

So the Sens have played both a tight low scoring series against Boston and a fast passed higher scoring series against NY and came out on top in both in 6 games. For a team that struggled on offence during the regular season, it's encouraging that they were able to adapt 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I want Caps. Pittsburgh may be battered but I can't survive another series of HNiC falling over themselves for Sidney

Forgot about the media fawning all over the Pens in both US and Canadian markets.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

With any luck OV and Sid run into each other and are out for a couple weeks. Win win for us.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.