Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Round 2 - Non Sens games

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Round 2 - Non Sens games

And now Carlyle is whining that the playoff schedule was to blame for ducks loss. Someone get this guy out of the league.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ducks-complain-playoff-schedule-elimination-050644985.html

Alumni
Date:

Go Fisher!, except against us.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Preds advance. Finally someone takes out the dirty Ducks.

Very important win. If the Ducks and Carlyle had won the cup, it could have dragged the NHL back into the goon era. Which is exactly what happened the year the ducks beat the Sens. This series was more like roller derby on ice than hockey.

-- Edited by senior on Monday 22nd of May 2017 11:30:06 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

Preds advance. Finally someone takes out the dirty Ducks.

Confident Fan
Date:

If our heroes don't make it I'm pulling for Predators

Confident Fan
Date:

Caps deserve choking dogs label simply by trading Filip Forsberg for the worthless Martin Erat. One of worst trades of all time. Forsberg w 8 G's these playoffs

Confident Fan
Date:

Preds score and some guy named Sissons has a 🎩 Trick and I've not heard of him. I'm not keeping up w my Predators info.  Of course why would anyone when their fans throw 🎩 on the ice literally 5 minutes AFTER he scored.  They missed their chance, that's weak

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Monday 22nd of May 2017 10:47:43 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Go figure, Anaheim comes back from 2 G's down by GETTING IN FRONT OF THE GOALIE!!!! If everyone wants Neil have him come in and plant his --- in front of Murray

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

And now Carlyle complaining about the shot count. This guy is a real piece of work. Anything stupid thing to deflect attention from the fact that his team is getting beat. He would fit in perfectly with Trump's bunch.

http://www.tsn.ca/video/was-carlyle-right-about-nashville-s-shot-counter~1126713

Alumni
Date:

Maybe the preds should take care of Kessler the way Neil took care of glass. That turned out ok. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Maybe Sens should increase security around EK

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/nhl-superstar-reveals-there-was-an-attempt-made-to-kidnap-him-during-the-playoffs

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

I think Pens will sweep or win in 5 games.

I want to be wrong... i do...   but   "Canada's team" (PIT) has serious firepower and ability to get up by 2-4 goals quickly and then the SYSTEM is useless

I'm terrified of the Pens.

And yeah, the problem with "The System"  is that it doesn't adapt well to a high power offense.  We can hope that we are wrong... but I really don't feel a series win against the Pens.

Then again... I didn't think we would take the Rangers.

exactly. I thought the rangers would win so i'm done doubting the sens. Is pittspuke the favourite? for sure, but anything is possible. 

To be honest, I think Ottawa thrives on being the underdog. They've been it all season. Being a little less in the spotlight is good for them right now I think.

Alumni
Date:

Those two game 7s were super lame. Not because the two teams I wanted to win lost, but they both lacked the intensity I thought they'd have. Super disappointed. Oh well.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

This is crazy. Oilers can't buy a goal to tie it up right now.

Sorry Kat

Jedi Master
Date:

Well that sucks. Great season for the Oilers, but they just can't quite solve the Ducks tonight.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

I want to be wrong... i do...   but   "Canada's team" (PIT) has serious firepower and ability to get up by 2-4 goals quickly and then the SYSTEM is useless

And yeah, the problem with "The System"  is that it doesn't adapt well to a high power offense.  We can hope that we are wrong... but I really don't feel a series win against the Pens.

exactly. I thought the rangers would win so i'm done doubting the sens. Is pittspuke the favourite? for sure, but anything is possible. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

This is crazy. Oilers can't buy a goal to tie it up right now.

Confident Fan
Date:

Vermette Eaves Silfverberg

All Ducks 🦆?!?!?

Confident Fan
Date:

Kat the other piece of the BobbyRyan trade Nick Ritchie scores for those dam Ducks 🦆

1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.