Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Round 1 of 4 - Game 6 of x - Sens @ Bruins - Sun Apr 23, 3:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Round 1 of 4 - Game 6 of x - Sens @ Bruins - Sun Apr 23, 3:00pm

He HAS looked progressively better since Game 1 but geez... didn't Stone get a hairline fracture in his wrist from Subban during the Montreal series that one time? And he has two? That's insane.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Erik Karlsson tells ESPN.com that he played the first-round series with two hairline fractures in his left heel. The injury occurred against Philadelphia on March 28 when he blocked a shot that forced him to miss the final five games of the regular season.

Anyone who still says he's a soft player and won't step it up for important games can go have a chat with Neil about it.

but, should he be talking about it?

He said it's supposed to be back to normal by Thursday, so I guess it's ok?

i have no idea, but can a fracture heal that quickly?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Image may contain: 1 person

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Erik Karlsson tells ESPN.com that he played the first-round series with two hairline fractures in his left heel. The injury occurred against Philadelphia on March 28 when he blocked a shot that forced him to miss the final five games of the regular season.

Anyone who still says he's a soft player and won't step it up for important games can go have a chat with Neil about it.

Is the series supposed to start Thursday?  Since Ottawa is the 2 seed and Rangers WildCard does Ottawa have home ice advantage?  Even though Rangers have better record?

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Andy is SKINNY, just saw him going out into the stands to see his wife after game and he is NBA player thin. Amazing

Alumni
Date:

Now we'll get the Brassard vs Zibby debate on steroids.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

THEY WON!!!

I was taping it and the DVR stopped, didn't see Winning goal!?!?  But the good guys win 😂😎🥅🏒🇨🇦

Beauty PP goal - sweet pass from Bobby to Grizz in the slot.  Amazing win.

Thx Kat, just this second saw the replay on NHL NetworK.  BobbyRyan Grizz and Brassard sure stepped up.  Andy and EK their always excellent selves

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Now I can safely harass leaf and Habs fans

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

THEY WON!!!

I was taping it and the DVR stopped, didn't see Winning goal!?!?  But the good guys win 😂😎🥅🏒🇨🇦

Beauty PP goal - sweet pass from Bobby to Grizz in the slot.  Amazing win.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

THEY WON!!!

Jedi Master
Date:

I'm wondering which of his teammates gave him the bloody lip. lol

Alumni
Date:

LOL, slow motion of Boston fan giving Grizz the finger

Alumni
Date:

ok, now that the series is over.  Four games went to OT and the other two were also 1 goal games. 

Kind of like the series against Montreal a couple seasons ago.  Could have gone either way, but we came up on top this time.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Never any doubt

Jedi Master
Date:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

THEY WON!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

anyone in a white jersey in the BOSTON net