Members Login
 

Topic: Round 1 of 4 - Game 4 of x - Sens @ Bruins - Wed Apr 19, 7:30pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Round 1 of 4 - Game 4 of x - Sens @ Bruins - Wed Apr 19, 7:30pm
Permalink  
 

ZBad with the game winner 🏒😂😎

Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Miller hurt Pyatt with a shoulder to the head area, they just showed it on NBC and he won't be back ;-(


 Sens communications‏ @Media_Sens  6 minutes ago

#Sens forward Tom Pyatt (upper body injury) will not return to tonight's game.


 Head shot and Nothing!!!  No hearing no penalties no nothin.  



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Online
Posts: 3544
Date:
Permalink  
 
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Well I hope they win their next game because I won't survive many more like that


 I hope they win the next game because a couple of more games and they may run out of players.



Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Well I hope they win their next game because I won't survive many more like that


 Awesome way to kill out the last minute of that game.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 630
Date:
Permalink  
 
Well I hope they win their next game because I won't survive many more like that

Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 5525
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

Never any doubt.


i better wait to test my blood pressure tonight. 



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Online
Posts: 3544
Date:
Permalink  
 

Never any doubt.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Online
Posts: 3544
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Wrong again Bob

Cole: And the play is offside

Millen: Too many men Boston Bruins


 LMAO



Jedi Master
Status: Online
Posts: 8657
Date:
Permalink  
 
WOOHOOO!!!

3-1 series lead!

Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 5557
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

can't breathe...


 ok, you can breathe now



Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
Sens can't get the puck, they are getting outworked right now

Jedi Master
Status: Online
Posts: 8657
Date:
Permalink  
 
can't breathe...

Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
OMG, Andy with a game saver

Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 5557
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Very frikkin nervous, make em pay when they pull the goalie


 got to stop bobbling the puck in the neutral zone



-- Edited by Homer on Wednesday 19th of April 2017 10:10:52 PM

Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
DangNabit who fumbled that puck at the red line, he had a shot at the empty net

Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
Very frikkin nervous, make em pay when they pull the goalie

Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 5557
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Are the Bruins seriously taking a too many men penalty?


 that would have never happened if Claude Julien where on the bench


 Generally 4 reasons to blow the whistle

1. Penalty

2. Offside

3. Icing

4. Puck frozen

So he's got 25% chance of getting it right and 75% chance of getting wrong.



Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Are the Bruins seriously taking a too many men penalty?


 that would have never happened if Claude Julien where on the bench


 lol... you saw what happened in Montreal last night, right?


 lol, yeah



Confident Fan
Status: Online
Posts: 6212
Date:
Permalink  
 
The Bruin coaches act just like we do when the Snes get called for that

Jedi Master
Status: Online
Posts: 8657
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Are the Bruins seriously taking a too many men penalty?


 that would have never happened if Claude Julien where on the bench


 lol... you saw what happened in Montreal last night, right?



 
1 2 37  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.