Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Round 1 - Non Sens games

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Round 1 - Non Sens games

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Haha that series is actually pretty good. Lol are me, Katt and TJ the only ones watching the Western Conference series? 😂

Western games are past my bedtime  

Alumni
Date:

Haha that series is actually pretty good. Lol are me, Katt and TJ the only ones watching the Western Conference series? 😂

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

So apparently there is a series going on between St. Louis and Minn. Who knew.

Jedi Master
Date:

last night's Oilers/Sharks game was absolutely insane. I don't think I've seen domination like the Oil had in that OT in a long time.

Alumni
Date:

Lazar had a hilarious whiff in front of the net for an easy goal.. lol. The crazy thing about Nashville/Chicago was the games weren't even that close. I watched last night's and Nashvile dominated... like their seeds were reversed. It'd have been the same as Toronto sweeping Washington.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Preds sweep Black Hawks. Did not see that coming.

Jedi Master
Date:

Watching the Habs game. I've decided that there are worse options than Bob Cole.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:

Flames are down 3-0 in the series and getting desperate.

Forwards Curtis Lazar and Freddie Hamilton will draw into the lineup for Game 4, taking the spots of Matt Stajan and Lance Bouma.

Oh my gosh guys, Curtis Lazar going to make his big Flames playoff start! I'm going to say he'll get 4, no 5 goals!

I think you probably meant he would TOUCH the puck 4, no 5 times!!  

Alumni
Date:

Yeah I switched to Minnesota/St.Louis. Although Calgary lost while ahead 4-1 last time ao maybe they're trying a truly bolder strategy.

Confident Fan
Date:

You gotta feel bad for Calgary fans all dressed up in Red and ready to cheer and the stupid Ducks take a 2-0 lead in the first period while already leading 3 games to 0. Elliott wearing out his welcome in another NHL city??

Alumni
Date:

LeafTurd.JPG

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:

Forwards Curtis Lazar and Freddie Hamilton will draw into the lineup for Game 4, taking the spots of Matt Stajan and Lance Bouma.

Oh my gosh guys, Curtis Lazar going to make his big Flames playoff start! I'm going to say he'll get 4, no 5 goals!

Good call, I agree 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

6-0 Sharks 🦈 A dirty Oiler hit a poor 🦈 in the groin area on purpose and rightfully kicked out the game. Intent to injure. Dang right 😂😂

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So the Habs scored a goal tonight when both teams had 6 players on the ice.  Somehow this counted.

C9u7wULU0AAW0n6.jpg

C9u77JaWsAAa8No.jpg

-- Edited by SensKat on Tuesday 18th of April 2017 08:51:08 PM

nothing new for the habs to get away with that, but never saw it where the other team had too many as well.

Jedi Master
Date:

So the Habs scored a goal tonight when both teams had 6 players on the ice.  Somehow this counted.

C9u7wULU0AAW0n6.jpg

C9u77JaWsAAa8No.jpg

-- Edited by SensKat on Tuesday 18th of April 2017 08:51:08 PM

Alumni
Date:

The Sharks are playing some cheap games with the Oilers' practices by mandating that light and nets cannot come out for them until 11:30am.  They're giving some BS reason that it has to do with media availability.   This "mandate" came into affect game 3.  

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

To many cow bells!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/listen-terrible-cowbells-ring-arena-washington-005245903.html

Stealing from Cowtown Sacramento, that's what Phil Jackson then Laker head coach called Sacramento and then the fans brought cow bells to ring right behind the Laker bench.  It ultimately didn't help ;-(

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

To many cow bells!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/listen-terrible-cowbells-ring-arena-washington-005245903.html

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.