Topic: Game 79, Wings @ Sens - Tue Apr 4, 7:30pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 79, Wings @ Sens - Tue Apr 4, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah that's true. I'm not a huge fan of Brassard (especially his taking #19) but to be honest he tries really hard on the ice. In the Jets game he was one of the only players actually skating. (As Karlsson was out and Phaneuf was dead on his feet from playing half the game)

Hard to say if he's a better trade than Zbad, things always look greener on the other side.

The real question is... how is Lazar doing!??? Is he at 50 points yet!?

lol!!!!  He may not reach that point level in his whole career

He's not even at 50 minutes total playing time with the Flames.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that bad

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah that's true. I'm not a huge fan of Brassard (especially his taking #19) but to be honest he tries really hard on the ice. In the Jets game he was one of the only players actually skating. (As Karlsson was out and Phaneuf was dead on his feet from playing half the game)

Hard to say if he's a better trade than Zbad, things always look greener on the other side.

He was the #16 overall pick which is no guarantee for great success but since he made the team so young and I listened to guys on the radio in Edmonton who watched in Juniors really thought they found a gem at first.  It's too bad it didn't work out.

Alumni
Date:

OMG...did anyone else have a heart attack at that?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

He's not even at 50 minutes total playing time with the Flames.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

One thing that Brassard has had over ZBad and it's a big thing is ability, availability. You ain't any good to your team without availabilty and ZBad does get hurt every year.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

I think most were ok with that trade, assuming brassard came as advertised. He has not lived up to his billing.

You know I don't event think I've seen/heard anything about him since the trade to be honest. (Zbad)

He got hurt and was out for weeks

Brassard 38 pts--78 games  +10

Zbad  34 pts -- 53 games  +10

Brassard has been good on defense, but he sure hasn't lived up to what we thought we were getting.  ZBad started out really fast for NY then got hurt but as u can see by his numbers he's been solid but he also plays on a better team

I only brought up his name because I was disgruntled about that stupid penalty by Brassard, could have turned the mojo away with that play

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

I think most were ok with that trade, assuming brassard came as advertised. He has not lived up to his billing.

You know I don't event think I've seen/heard anything about him since the trade to be honest. (Zbad)

Brassard has been good on defense, but he sure hasn't lived up to what we thought we were getting.  ZBad started out really fast for NY then got hurt but as u can see by his numbers he's been solid but he also plays on a better team

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

he was doing ok but got hurt. i think he's back now.  

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

ZBad can't be this bad

Confident Fan
Date:

Thank goodness the Brassard play didn't cost them a power play goal

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Brassard will just find a way to screw up for the Sens, they have carried play and kept the Wings completely off balance and he goes and gives them momentum from nothing. I'm not a fan of his at all

Well it is the last minuet of a period.

Confident Fan
Date:

ZBad can't be this bad

Confident Fan
Date:

Brassard will just find a way to screw up for the Sens, they have carried play and kept the Wings completely off balance and he goes and gives them momentum from nothing. I'm not a fan of his at all

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

ET LE BUUUUUUT

tj, in case you're wondering, this is good

I like Sens BUUUUTs and I cannot lie

Those other goalies can't deny.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

one might ask why brassard is still on the 1st PP unit.

Cause he'll go to the front of the net?

If that's all their looking for then let Neil do that

Or Burrows. he's meant to do that.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

ET LE BUUUUUUT

tj, in case you're wondering, this is good

I like Sens BUUUUTs and I cannot lie

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by