Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: #SCSweden

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: #SCSweden

Senatorus Fanious Torontonus Livius wrote:

So who's going? (points to themselves) HA HA! 

Any other die hards out there?  I figured I flew out for the Heritage Classic, I'll go to our 100th Anniversary out-door game, so why not Sweden.

amazing.

Alumni
Date:

So who's going? (points to themselves) HA HA! 

Any other die hards out there?  I figured I flew out for the Heritage Classic, I'll go to our 100th Anniversary out-door game, so why not Sweden.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

The Sens will play two regular season games in Sweden next season against Colorado.  (Nov 10-11)

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/senatorsextra/the-ottawa-senators-are-heading-to-sweden

It's the 1st time that the NHL will play games overseas that are not at the beginning of the season. 

They will arrive a few days early and have a few days break when they get back.  Looks like the NHL already has their schedule already set (or at lease two versions of it) whether or not they go to the Olympics.

Will Pan and Canuck take a Swedish vacation?  Who knows !!

At lease some of our Swedish listeners will get a chance to see the Sens in person.

Thx Homer, So if the games start at 7:30 Local time its 2:30 in Ottawa they are only 5 hours ahead.  But Daylight savings time could change that an hour either way who knows.

Alumni
Date:

The Sens will play two regular season games in Sweden next season against Colorado.  (Nov 10-11)

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/senatorsextra/the-ottawa-senators-are-heading-to-sweden

It's the 1st time that the NHL will play games overseas that are not at the beginning of the season. 

They will arrive a few days early and have a few days break when they get back.  Looks like the NHL already has their schedule already set (or at lease two versions of it) whether or not they go to the Olympics.

Will Pan and Canuck take a Swedish vacation?  Who knows !!

At lease some of our Swedish listeners will get a chance to see the Sens in person.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.