Topic: Game 71 - Sens @ Habs - Sun Mar 19, 7:30pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 71 - Sens @ Habs - Sun Mar 19, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

we're only allowed to keep 40 hours in our OT bank, then it gets payed out.

We are on a no extra pay situation right now.  No raises this year or next, and no paid OT.  So much fun.

We're in a similar situation, but the system only allows 40 hours banked time. I'll burn some when I can, but will not start keeping track of napkin time that they owe me.   OT bank had no limits before, but that got out of hand with several individuals having 40-50 days banked.  They put a limit of 80 hours and then down to 40 a couple years later

Crazy.  We are on "unofficial" bank now as well... not allowed to bank any OT in the system.  There isn't supposed to be any OT unless you get paged.

Alumni
Date:

Poop

Confident Fan
Date:

Goodnight Sam 😭😭😭😭

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

We are on a no extra pay situation right now.  No raises this year or next, and no paid OT.  So much fun.

We're in a similar situation, but the system only allows 40 hours banked time. I'll burn some when I can, but will not start keeping track of napkin time that they owe me.   OT bank had no limits before, but that got out of hand with several individuals having 40-50 days banked.  They put a limit of 80 hours and then down to 40 a couple years later

Confident Fan
Date:

When the Ref says No Goal so definitely what is there to look at?

Confident Fan
Date:

All these 1 Goal 🥅 loses are grinding my gears

Confident Fan
Date:

Back to Backs w BobCole, isn't that illegal?

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Server non-responsive, will need a reboot.  

Was escalated to me.  We need authorization to reboot servers so asked him to contact our SDM who will need to contact the app owner to know that the impact is for server not being responsive. (client impacting or not).

My team supports some 1,800 servers so I don't know the impact for each of them.  This is a client that we don't have remote access to.  Team that escalated to me are 24/7 and are our hand and eyes for off hours.  They can reboot once app owner has been contacted.

Crazy weekend.  14 hours OT (1 Friday evening, 11 Saturday and 2 today) Only 4 was planned for a maintenance window.

I hate those weekends.  February was insane for me.  In the one month between Feb 10th and March 10th, I put in 88 hours of OT

The taxman loves when u do that

I'm getting it all in lieu time, not paid out... which kind of sucks, but man do I have a lot of days off this year...

Wow!!! I'd hate that 

And it banks at time and a half.... I'm at like 18 days of extra time off right now

Alumni
Date:

Thin crowd behind Ron and Tara

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Was escalated to me.  We need authorization to reboot servers so asked him to contact our SDM who will need to contact the app owner to know that the impact is for server not being responsive. (client impacting or not).

My team supports some 1,800 servers so I don't know the impact for each of them.  This is a client that we don't have remote access to.  Team that escalated to me are 24/7 and are our hand and eyes for off hours.  They can reboot once app owner has been contacted.

Crazy weekend.  14 hours OT (1 Friday evening, 11 Saturday and 2 today) Only 4 was planned for a maintenance window.

I hate those weekends.  February was insane for me.  In the one month between Feb 10th and March 10th, I put in 88 hours of OT

I'm getting it all in lieu time, not paid out... which kind of sucks, but man do I have a lot of days off this year...

Wow!!! I'd hate that 

And it banks at time and a half.... I'm at like 18 days of extra time off right now

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

I told my TL that I'm burning off OT and won't be in Monday.  It's been a crazy busy month and just got over a cold this week so I need a day off.   the rest I'm billing.  7 hours last week and 6 so far this week.  I'm on call until 8am Monday 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Wow!!! I'd hate that 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Wow!!! I'd hate that 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Price has a 🐴 shoe jammed up his.....

wouldn't that be considered illegal equipment?  I though the league was supposed to crack down on this. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Confident Fan
Date:

Price has a 🐴 shoe jammed up his.....

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Stupid pager !!!

uh oh....

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, changing channel.... I'll flip back during commercials, but someone has to keep me posted!

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.