Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 71 - Sens @ Habs - Sun Mar 19, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 71 - Sens @ Habs - Sun Mar 19, 7:30pm

Russell wrote:

Homer and Senior. Tuesday night, the glue pot, downtown. B's game with Ivan White, Kards, Shredder and myself. Invited Stooli but haven't heard back from him. make it if you can. Anyone else in here in Ottawa?

Damn, weekdays are not good for me.  I'm not on call, but do start early.  Tuesday is also workout day for my 1/2 marathon

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Homer and Senior. Tuesday night, the glue pot, downtown. B's game with Ivan White, Kards, Shredder and myself. Invited Stooli but haven't heard back from him. make it if you can. Anyone else in here in Ottawa?

But it's after dinner. It'll be dark. There might be wolves!

Image result for simpsons grampa i'm scared

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

if the last 4 games are any indication there is going to be a lot of drowning of sorrows in that joint.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Dumpster Fire.png

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

bah.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Canada losing curling too. Not a good night for sports.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

WTF??  Guess I shouldn't have put the game back on.

coaches challenge won, play was offside. back foot was off the ice, still 4-1 Habs

Just need JGP to score 3 quick ones

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Hey, Boucher won a coaches challenge!

Small victory.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

coaches challenge won, play was offside. back foot was off the ice, still 4-1 Habs

Jedi Master
Date:

Hey, Boucher won a coaches challenge!

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

ok, 5 minutes left to tie this thing up!

ummm, not likely

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

What do you guys think. Bring White up when his season is over or just wait til next year. Playoff race is probably not a good time to experiment.

-- Edited by senior on Sunday 19th of March 2017 10:06:32 PM

I wouldn't do it.  

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, 5 minutes left to tie this thing up!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

What do you guys think. Bring White up when his season is over or just wait til next year. Playoff race is probably not a good time to experiment.

-- Edited by senior on Sunday 19th of March 2017 10:07:47 PM

Alumni
Date:

What's a Kelly fight worth?

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

we're only allowed to keep 40 hours in our OT bank, then it gets payed out.

We are on a no extra pay situation right now.  No raises this year or next, and no paid OT.  So much fun.

We're in a similar situation, but the system only allows 40 hours banked time. I'll burn some when I can, but will not start keeping track of napkin time that they owe me.   OT bank had no limits before, but that got out of hand with several individuals having 40-50 days banked.  They put a limit of 80 hours and then down to 40 a couple years later

Crazy.  We are on "unofficial" bank now as well... not allowed to bank any OT in the system.  There isn't supposed to be any OT unless you get paged.

don't waste too much time taking that napkin time or risk losing it if there's a change in management and they say "what OT?" or worse a lay off.  Sometimes finding the time to take the time off can be hard when there's always something going on.

I'm guessing you'll be taking some of that time off for moving?

Yeah, I'm taking 12 days for the move.  

And luckily in this case my TL, my manager, AND my director all know about this OT.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

we're only allowed to keep 40 hours in our OT bank, then it gets payed out.

We are on a no extra pay situation right now.  No raises this year or next, and no paid OT.  So much fun.

We're in a similar situation, but the system only allows 40 hours banked time. I'll burn some when I can, but will not start keeping track of napkin time that they owe me.   OT bank had no limits before, but that got out of hand with several individuals having 40-50 days banked.  They put a limit of 80 hours and then down to 40 a couple years later

Crazy.  We are on "unofficial" bank now as well... not allowed to bank any OT in the system.  There isn't supposed to be any OT unless you get paged.

don't waste too much time taking that napkin time or risk losing it if there's a change in management and they say "what OT?" or worse a lay off.  Sometimes finding the time to take the time off can be hard when there's always something going on.

I'm guessing you'll be taking some of that time off for moving?

Jedi Master
Date:

Nothing like blowing your back-to-back chances to catch up to the #1 team, huh?

1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.