Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 70 - Habs @ Sens - Sat MAr 18, 7:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 70 - Habs @ Sens - Sat MAr 18, 7:00pm

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Good article on Sportsnet today : "Are the Senators the biggest surprise among Canadian teams?"

Me: ...no...? Is it maybe that way because all you talk about are the Leafs, Flames and Canadiens?

Not all that surprised that Sens are doing well. Thought they were underachieving big time last year and if they could tighten up defensively they would be better. Don't know much about Calgary. I'd have to say the lafs are much better than I thought they'd be. Very average goal tending, not great defense and a hand full of good young players. I have to credit the success they've had to good coaching. Getting the best out of what they have.

Alumni
Date:

Good article on Sportsnet today : "Are the Senators the biggest surprise among Canadian teams?"

Me: ...no...? Is it maybe that way because all you talk about are the Leafs, Flames and Canadiens?

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

First of 3 games against the Habs in a week.  Will these determine the Atlantic Division title or will they more or less split the games with one of them going to OT/SO?

Would we rather play the Rangers/Pittsburgh or Boston/Toronto in the 1st round?

Sending my picks to cbinc

Yard Waste are my pick 

Confident Fan
Date:

Just saw on Twitter that the Ducks 🦆 are having their 10 year anniversary of their Cup Win. I don't know what's sadder that it's been TEN years already or that they beat the Sens. I can remember everything about that series winning shot by Alfie over Buffalo and how euphoric I was 😭

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-2 good guys. EK65 winner.

Alumni
Date:

First of 3 games against the Habs in a week.  Will these determine the Atlantic Division title or will they more or less split the games with one of them going to OT/SO?

Would we rather play the Rangers/Pittsburgh or Boston/Toronto in the 1st round?

Sending my picks to cbinc

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.