Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 50 - Sens @ Slugs - Sat Jan 4th, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

what's the early report on Wingel?

He's been fine - but coming in when he did right before the break has made it a bit hard... I actually forgot about him with all the time off.

Who's sitting tonight?

me. total body injury.

Crush bunches of Vitamin C

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

i got back from del boca vista last night with maybe the worst cold I've ever had. If you've never had to fly with a fever, i don't advise.

I flew with a sinus infection once.... BIG mistake

when we started our decent last night, it felt like an ice pick going into my ears. 

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 4th of February 2017 07:40:14 PM

yep, it's bad.... I'm fairly sure I lost some hearing in my left ear that day.  Thought my ear drum was going to burst.

There is a product called EarPlanes. It is a type of ear plug that slows down the pressure change in your ears. A good decongestant and pain killers also help.

I always load up on decongestants and stuff before I fly... but that day, with the infection, plus we were delayed and ended up circling the airport for almost an hour before descending... it was fairly awful.

All I could hear in that ear for a week was crackling, and I was sick as a dog for a month after

It's awful I know.  You can really mess up your ear 👂 drums I've heard 

Scared the crap out of myself when I was googling it at my hotel that night and realized what I could have done

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

When Boro and Wideman was your best D-pair in the first...... not good.

Not good at all.....

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

He's been fine - but coming in when he did right before the break has made it a bit hard... I actually forgot about him with all the time off.

Who's sitting tonight?

me. total body injury.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

i got back from del boca vista last night with maybe the worst cold I've ever had. If you've never had to fly with a fever, i don't advise.

when we started our decent last night, it felt like an ice pick going into my ears. 

yep, it's bad.... I'm fairly sure I lost some hearing in my left ear that day.  Thought my ear drum was going to burst.

There is a product called EarPlanes. It is a type of ear plug that slows down the pressure change in your ears. A good decongestant and pain killers also help.

I always load up on decongestants and stuff before I fly... but that day, with the infection, plus we were delayed and ended up circling the airport for almost an hour before descending... it was fairly awful.

All I could hear in that ear for a week was crackling, and I was sick as a dog for a month after

It's awful I know.  You can really mess up your ear 👂 drums I've heard 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Who's sitting tonight?

Neil again

Alumni
Date:

When Boro and Wideman was your best D-pair in the first...... not good.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

EarPlanes work, but not w a sinus infection.  I've used and had all this stuff happen to me 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Who's sitting tonight?

Neil and Claessen

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Who's sitting tonight?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 4th of February 2017 07:41:54 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Remember when HNIC intros were actually interesting?

that was back when Russell only had one cat right?

i don't that was ever the case.

Do u have any "working" cats 🐱?

if you mean " lying around, licking themselves, eating me into the poor house, coughing up hairballs, then yeah, they work their fat asses off.

All u got to do is make them go out and "work" for their food. It's easy just lay the law down on them

They'd just call the cat help hot line and report him for cruelty to animals.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Remember when HNIC intros were actually interesting?

that was back when Russell only had one cat right?

i don't that was ever the case.

Do u have any "working" cats 🐱?

if you mean " lying around, licking themselves, eating me into the poor house, coughing up hairballs, then yeah, they work their fat asses off.

All u got to do is make them go out and "work" for their food. It's easy just lay the law down on them

you don't understand. sometimes they look at me an i KNOW they are thinking, "no offence, but if you die, we're eating you". 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.