Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 50 - Sens @ Slugs - Sat Jan 4th, 7:00pm

dammit Lehner

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Dominate the period and then just like that....

Not their night.

slugs have their number, this year.

Alumni
Date:

Dominate the period and then just like that....

Not their night.

Jedi Master
Date:

damn

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

the stupid thing this year is that EK65 won't win the norris because he's not scoring, although he's doing everything else so much better, which was always the complaint against him.

right now it's between him and Burns

Burns will win because he scores goals.  But if they used the Doughty logic from last year it would be EK by a landslide.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

the stupid thing this year is that EK65 won't win the norris because he's not scoring, although he's doing everything else so much better, which was always the complaint against him.

right now it's between him and Burns

Alumni
Date:

i like how Boro goes after the best players and not some scrub.

Jedi Master
Date:

Millen sounds like he's drunk

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

I think some people worry too much about the NHL awards.  I think of it like the Oscars.  How often does the actual best movie of the year win?

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Seriously, pick it up boys!

Alumni
Date:

if you've ever been to FLA, these birds are all over the beach. You know you're in redneck land when the wildlife  have mullets. 

coastal-birds-naples-beach-4.jpg

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 4th of February 2017 08:22:26 PM

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Ceci

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, there's a game on...

Yup, being shutout by some guy named Lehner 

funny, he doesn't look any smaller in the new pants

good thing Alfie never had to wear tight hockey pants, what with the 14" hammer, and all.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, there's a game on...

funny, he doesn't look any smaller in the new pants

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

oh, there's a game on...

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, there's a game on...

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

i got back from del boca vista last night with maybe the worst cold I've ever had. If you've never had to fly with a fever, i don't advise.

I flew with a sinus infection once.... BIG mistake

when we started our decent last night, it felt like an ice pick going into my ears. 

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 4th of February 2017 07:40:14 PM

yep, it's bad.... I'm fairly sure I lost some hearing in my left ear that day.  Thought my ear drum was going to burst.

There is a product called EarPlanes. It is a type of ear plug that slows down the pressure change in your ears. A good decongestant and pain killers also help.

I always load up on decongestants and stuff before I fly... but that day, with the infection, plus we were delayed and ended up circling the airport for almost an hour before descending... it was fairly awful.

All I could hear in that ear for a week was crackling, and I was sick as a dog for a month after

It's awful I know.  You can really mess up your ear 👂 drums I've heard 

Scared the crap out of myself when I was googling it at my hotel that night and realized what I could have done

I would never look that stuff up, ostrich time when it comes to that stuff for me

I was stuck in the US for a week with no option to go see my doctor... I was desperate!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

i got back from del boca vista last night with maybe the worst cold I've ever had. If you've never had to fly with a fever, i don't advise.

when we started our decent last night, it felt like an ice pick going into my ears. 

yep, it's bad.... I'm fairly sure I lost some hearing in my left ear that day.  Thought my ear drum was going to burst.

There is a product called EarPlanes. It is a type of ear plug that slows down the pressure change in your ears. A good decongestant and pain killers also help.

I always load up on decongestants and stuff before I fly... but that day, with the infection, plus we were delayed and ended up circling the airport for almost an hour before descending... it was fairly awful.

All I could hear in that ear for a week was crackling, and I was sick as a dog for a month after

Scared the crap out of myself when I was googling it at my hotel that night and realized what I could have done

I would never look that stuff up, ostrich time when it comes to that stuff for me

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

this calls for...

BkvGSITCIAAbJwL.png

Attachments

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.