Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 49 - Sens @ Lightning - Thu Jan 2nd, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 49 - Sens @ Lightning - Thu Jan 2nd, 7:30pm

Kardinal wrote:

Sens 5 Lightning 2 GWG: Stone. Today is Lazar's 22nd birthday.

look at this SOB!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Stupid empty net goals.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

you guys seen this?

www.outsports.com/2017/2/2/14486998/nhl-gay-lgbt-ambassadors

cool.  even have "You Can Play" game nights in February. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Trust the System!!!!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Back to back 5 goal 🥅 nights

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

KELLY !!! 

Gotta be 30 seconds behind

Jedi Master
Date:

Kelly!!

Confident Fan
Date:

TB playing mid 70's music from Boston, oldies night?

Alumni
Date:

KELLY !!! 

Jedi Master
Date:
Confident Fan
Date:

Awesome plays by EK and Lazar

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Kat, are you a gamer?

yes, although I've gotten away from it some... keep meaning to start up again

I started to play ARK: Survival Evolution this week.  why I missed the 1st period, lost track of time.  :)

Cool survival game, you start out as a human wearing nothing but underwear in prehistoric times with dinosaurs. You need to craft tools, clothes, seek food, water, build a home, hunt, fend off dinosaurs.  The eco system is really pretty sophisticated.   You can even tame dinosaurs to help you.

You can play on open online on a servers with others and work as a tribe, but you can get attacked by other tribes.

I'm playing single player mode locally as I don't want to deal with high level jerks who attack new players just to be, well jerks. Also don't know anyone else playing the game.   You can adjust the settings for leveling and gathering items quicker so you can build stuff quicker as if you were a tribe of 3-5.

It's on sale on Steam for $10.88.  For $18.40 you also get the expansion pack with a new large map to explore with new challenges.  You do need a descent system.  My 6 year old Radeon HD 6950 video card works, but is showing it's age.  The open world map would be amazing with a newer card.

Check out some "lets play" videos on youtube to see what it's like. 

Cool, that sounds right up my alley.  I'll check that out for sure!

Steam sale ends this week, Game + expansion pack is usually $55, but can get it now for $18.40.  Historically it seems to go on sale once a month.   It's been out for a while as an early access, heard about it a couple weeks ago and just waited for it to go on sale.  Definitely need to check out tutorial videos and wiki pages.  I got multiple screens, so keep a browser open to look up info while playing.  

awesome.  Every once in awhile I amuse myself by buying an oldie from GOG, but something new sounds good right now

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Kat, are you a gamer?

yes, although I've gotten away from it some... keep meaning to start up again

I started to play ARK: Survival Evolution this week.  why I missed the 1st period, lost track of time.  :)

Cool survival game, you start out as a human wearing nothing but underwear in prehistoric times with dinosaurs. You need to craft tools, clothes, seek food, water, build a home, hunt, fend off dinosaurs.  The eco system is really pretty sophisticated.   You can even tame dinosaurs to help you.

You can play on open online on a servers with others and work as a tribe, but you can get attacked by other tribes.

I'm playing single player mode locally as I don't want to deal with high level jerks who attack new players just to be, well jerks. Also don't know anyone else playing the game.   You can adjust the settings for leveling and gathering items quicker so you can build stuff quicker as if you were a tribe of 3-5.

It's on sale on Steam for $10.88.  For $18.40 you also get the expansion pack with a new large map to explore with new challenges.  You do need a descent system.  My 6 year old Radeon HD 6950 video card works, but is showing it's age.  The open world map would be amazing with a newer card.

Check out some "lets play" videos on youtube to see what it's like. 

Cool, that sounds right up my alley.  I'll check that out for sure!

Steam sale ends this week, Game + expansion pack is usually $55, but can get it now for $18.40.  Historically it seems to go on sale once a month.   It's been out for a while as an early access, heard about it a couple weeks ago and just waited for it to go on sale.  Definitely need to check out tutorial videos and wiki pages.  I got multiple screens, so keep a browser open to look up info while playing.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Karlsson is a true superstar

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

STONE gets it back!

Yeah!!!!! I'm 20-25 seconds behind you, thx for the good news

Confident Fan
Date:

That was a nasty 😷 hit on Hoffman by a dangerous high stick

Jedi Master