Remember Me  

Topic: Game 40 - Penguins @ Sens - Jan 12, 7:30pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 40 - Penguins @ Sens - Jan 12, 7:30pm

Russell wrote:
Pan wrote:

Penguins 6 sens 1 because Canuck & I spent a lot on Fan Deck tickets & I tend to get punched in the dick when I'm excited about the game

the words dick and excited made this a very disturbing post. almost like the old days with Ivan White in here.

Jeez, I was LMAO at all these recent posts.  It's too bad about that 🐷 

Alumni
Date:

Pan wrote:

Penguins 6 sens 1 because Canuck & I spent a lot on Fan Deck tickets & I tend to get punched in the dick when I'm excited about the game

the words dick and excited made this a very disturbing post. almost like the old days with Ivan White in here.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Sigh

Too many SNES

when they have too many men while wearing the O sweater, its...

SSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

This too many men issue has been haunting them for so long... I'm starting to think the problem might really be that our players are not that bright.

Ever since Joe Juneau played for Ottawa

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

remember..if you pick the leafs on Saturday...Russell gives you a cat...

nope you don't deserve one, if you do.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Something to read during the intermission:

Image may contain: text

i knew the thing about the cat urine. go figure.

Alumni
Date:

hey, we won!! wtf????

glad to be wrong on this one.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

I don't think anyone but Homer picked the Sens to win tonight.

should be a bonus for that.  and not in the form of a cat

Who knows. The rules to the pool seem to change a lot.

cats are very adaptable creatures, much like the pool.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Why can't we see that team every night? Oh curling. Yea.

curling in vegas? what in the.....

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Pesky Jones wrote:

Hey, I just found out that we got Colin White from the Robin Lehner trade.  Hadn't realized that.  That should be interesting to evaluate a few years from now.

so they took Chabot w their own pick and Buffalo traded a pick they got from somewhere else

The New York Islanders' first-round pick went to the Ottawa Senators as the result of a trade on June 26, 2015 that sent Robin Lehner and David Legwand to Buffalo in exchange for this pick.[16]

Buffalo previously acquired this pick as the result of a trade on October 27, 2013 that sent Thomas Vanek to New York in exchange for Matt Moulson, a second-round pick in 2015 and this pick (being conditional at the time of the trade).[17] The condition – Buffalo will receive a first-round pick in 2014 or 2015 at New York's choice – was converted on May 22, 2014 when the Islanders elected to keep their 2014 first-round pick.[18]

I suggested to Kardinal the other day to take a look back at the "rebuild year" (2011?) and look at all the trades that happened then and follow them through to today and evaluate the fall out. would be interesting. EMAIL THE SHOW!!!!

one of these we already know. Dzingle was the result of the 7th rounder for Floatalev. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Pesky Jones wrote:

Hey, I just found out that we got Colin White from the Robin Lehner trade.  Hadn't realized that.  That should be interesting to evaluate a few years from now.

so they took Chabot w their own pick and Buffalo traded a pick they got from somewhere else

The New York Islanders' first-round pick went to the Ottawa Senators as the result of a trade on June 26, 2015 that sent Robin Lehner and David Legwand to Buffalo in exchange for this pick.[16]

Buffalo previously acquired this pick as the result of a trade on October 27, 2013 that sent Thomas Vanek to New York in exchange for Matt Moulson, a second-round pick in 2015 and this pick (being conditional at the time of the trade).[17] The condition – Buffalo will receive a first-round pick in 2014 or 2015 at New York's choice – was converted on May 22, 2014 when the Islanders elected to keep their 2014 first-round pick.[18]

I suggested to Kardinal the other day to take a look back at the "rebuild year" (2011?) and look at all the trades that happened then and follow them through to today and evaluate the fall out. would be interesting. EMAIL THE SHOW!!!!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Pesky Jones wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Pesky Jones wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Pesky Jones wrote:

Did we?  I didn't realize that either.  That could be very interesting

Regular
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Why can't we see that team every night? Oh curling. Yea.

Jedi Master
Date:

those have to be the oddest 3 star selections ever

Jedi Master
Date:

Holy crap, they won

Alumni
Date:

Never any doubt 

I'm the only one tonight who can say that in this thread

Confident Fan
Date:

Poor Pittspuke, they don't get their way and they bitch their way out of the game. Jackasses

1 2 35  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.