Remember Me  

Topic: Game 4 - Desert Dogs @ Sens - Tuesday Oct 18 - 7:30pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 4 - Desert Dogs @ Sens - Tuesday Oct 18 - 7:30pm

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Apparently attendance only about 11000. That's two bad crowds in three games. Not good.

I was out there tonight. I have never seen so little traffic before and after a sens game. The 417 was completely clear. No delays at all. 

I was coming back from mom's place about 7:00 and traffic was very light out that way.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Apparently attendance only about 11000. That's two bad crowds in three games. Not good.

I was out there tonight. I have never seen so little traffic before and after a sens game. The 417 was completely clear. No delays at all. 

Alumni
Date:

Getting in over my head but try that as well.

TWSS

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

4-1 sens. Only one way to get kelly scoring, pick someone else. Turris gwg.

It worked! got kelly going and ALMOST had the gwg. Turris was late with his goal.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Question for computer types. Why can't i watch the highlights on TSN since I switched to windows 10. Can still watch them on my windows 7 machine. And I can watch YouTube and other on line stuff. Just not on TSN for some reason. Any suggestions appreciated.

Install Google Chrome, it's a much better browser.

I actually had to ditch Chrome and switch to FireFox when I did my windows 10 upgrade.  Chrome was BRUTAL for me.

I have both . Doesn't work in either browser.

yeah, try upgrading your flash player then.  It's usually the best starting point for video issues.

Even tried edge and it didn't work. So probably something with my machine. but will try the flash player up grade.

Also try to put about:plugins in your address bar.  check to see if flash is enabled in the browser.

did you jiggle the handle?

I did kick it once. Machine still broke but I feel better. Maybe if I kicked Bob Cole......

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Question for computer types. Why can't i watch the highlights on TSN since I switched to windows 10. Can still watch them on my windows 7 machine. And I can watch YouTube and other on line stuff. Just not on TSN for some reason. Any suggestions appreciated.

I actually had to ditch Chrome and switch to FireFox when I did my windows 10 upgrade.  Chrome was BRUTAL for me.

yeah, try upgrading your flash player then.  It's usually the best starting point for video issues.

Even tried edge and it didn't work. So probably something with my machine. but will try the flash player up grade.

Also try to put about:plugins in your address bar.  check to see if flash is enabled in the browser.

did you jiggle the handle?

Alumni
Date:

KELLY!!!!!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

could need to upgrade your video driver too

Will give that a try to.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

wow... 7-4

again, what year is this?

Free Pizza!

Jedi Master
Date:

could need to upgrade your video driver too

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

wow... 7-4

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

wow... 7-4

Alumni
Date:

LOL at Boucher's moves to "I like to move it move it"

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

Ok 5-3.Stop here.

Oops..

Crap.

Jedi Master
Date:

ffs

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

1 2 35  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.