Members Login
 

Topic: 2016-2017 pool

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 3885
Date:
RE: 2016-2017 pool
Permalink  
 

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game72.JPG

Homer increases his lead with a perfect prediction!!


 Really? Really? I miss one game and this shyte happens? Its like Sean Spicer is running this this. 



-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 23rd of March 2017 09:37:53 AM


Homer hears doorbell ring followed by screeching tires of car peeling out. 

Homer opens door and finds this. 

A-Box-Of-CATS.jpg

 


 you won't be getting off that easy.


 Image result for box of skunks



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game72.JPG

Homer increases his lead with a perfect prediction!!


 Really? Really? I miss one game and this shyte happens? Its like Sean Spicer is running this this. 



-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 23rd of March 2017 09:37:53 AM


Homer hears doorbell ring followed by screeching tires of car peeling out. 

Homer opens door and finds this. 

A-Box-Of-CATS.jpg

 


 you won't be getting off that easy.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5880
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game72.JPG

Homer increases his lead with a perfect prediction!!


 Really? Really? I miss one game and this shyte happens? Its like Sean Spicer is running this this. 



-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 23rd of March 2017 09:37:53 AM


Homer hears doorbell ring followed by screeching tires of car peeling out. 

Homer opens door and finds this. 

A-Box-Of-CATS.jpg

 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

game72.JPG

Homer increases his lead with a perfect prediction!!


 Really? Really? I miss one game and this shyte happens? Its like Sean Spicer is running this this. 



-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 23rd of March 2017 09:37:53 AM

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game72.JPG

Homer increases his lead with a perfect prediction!!



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game71.JPG



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game70.JPG



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game69.JPG

all hail the new leader!


 fake news,


 #thesystem  you just need to buy into it like the Sens are  


The Dark State is at work, here. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5880
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game69.JPG

all hail the new leader!


 fake news,


 #thesystem  you just need to buy into it like the Sens are  



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

game69.JPG

all hail the new leader!


 fake news,



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game69.JPG

all hail the new leader!



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game68.JPG

and the weasel increases his lead!



-- Edited by Cbinc on Wednesday 15th of March 2017 08:01:32 AM

Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

it will show in the next update Homer...


 That was Senior who got the Boston score


 BUSTED!!!!


sorry..damn you autocorrect! 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

it will show in the next update Homer...


 That was Senior who got the Boston score


 BUSTED!!!!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5880
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

it will show in the next update Homer...


 That was Senior who got the Boston score



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 
it will show in the next update Homer...

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

game67a.JPG



-- Edited by Cbinc on Sunday 12th of March 2017 10:02:02 AM


 Hey. How come I didn't get credit for correct score for bruins game? Who'd you sell them to?


 Homer, obviously. Homer and CBinc = Putin and Trump.

 



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 3885
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

game67a.JPG



-- Edited by Cbinc on Sunday 12th of March 2017 10:02:02 AM


 Hey. How come I didn't get credit for correct score for bruins game? Who'd you sell them to?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 790
Date:
Permalink  
 

game67a.JPG



-- Edited by Cbinc on Sunday 12th of March 2017 10:02:02 AM

Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5931
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

game66.JPG

agent orange got it PERFECT!


 yeah, another 30 of those, he might be an also ran.



 
«First  <  1 2 3 411  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.