Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Training camp 2016-17

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Training camp 2016-17

Pageau is playing too. It's not bad... lot of hungry kids looking for a spot. I wouldn't pay money to go to the game mind you, but I don't mind watching it on TV. Am I that desperate for hockey? Yes. Yes I am.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Bunch of guys in Sens jerseys playing the jets.

are these guys any good?

At least Buddy Robinson is playing.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

are these guys any good?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens lose 3-2 in OT to bunch of guys wearing habs jerseys. Not impressive.

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Varone was part of the multiple minor league player deal that sent Cole Schneider, Alex Guptil and Mike Sdao to Buffalo.   He's played 47 NHL games in Buffalo over the past few seasons.   

Not that any of that matters.....

The big question: is he the next Brandon Bochenski / Bobby Butler?   I guess we'll see with his time in Bingo this year. 

Thx for that info, if he even gives the team something like Butler did that's more than they ever could of expected for the guys they gave up to get him

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Right on, Phil Varone!!!

Who the hell is Phil Varone!!!???

Varone - Sharon. The real question is where is Buddy Robinson?

-- Edited by senior on Monday 26th of September 2016 11:49:22 PM

Alumni
Date:

Varone was part of the multiple minor league player deal that sent Cole Schneider, Alex Guptil and Mike Sdao to Buffalo.   He's played 47 NHL games in Buffalo over the past few seasons.   

Not that any of that matters.....

The big question: is he the next Brandon Bochenski / Bobby Butler?   I guess we'll see with his time in Bingo this year. 

Alumni
Date:

Right on, Phil Varone!!!

Who the hell is Phil Varone!!!???

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

What happened today was nasty and uncalled for. And I'm glad the other guys gave it to Sieloff for it.

And it sucks, because Grizz has been a great soldier... but it's time for him to hang them up. Permanent brain injury is just too big of a risk to let him continue to play.

I think he should have a sit down with someone like Marc Savard.  It's one thing for doctors to tell you it's time to hang them up, but to talk with a peer who's gone through it would be more valuable.

Jedi Master
Date:

What happened today was nasty and uncalled for. And I'm glad the other guys gave it to Sieloff for it.

And it sucks, because Grizz has been a great soldier... but it's time for him to hang them up. Permanent brain injury is just too big of a risk to let him continue to play.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I don't think McArthur should be playing anymore... it was a really stupid hit, but he'd probably get another concussion first hit in the league. He's just irreparably mushing his brain at this point :/

Stone out with a concussion is stupid too. I didn't see that one, how did it happen.. also through scrimmages?

Sadly I have to agree.  He has to think about his quality of life after hockey. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bettman just said on TV that there is no correlation with hockey and concussions, nothing to see here

Bettman is also the guy who says Phoenix is a hot hockey market and he's not talking about the weather. 

I say for every head shot a player takes, Bettman should take one too.

Alumni
Date:

%$%&*#@$#%%%$#()*&^#@*^%$#()*%$$##&*^&*+_)&YRR^%%$$%$$%##%$^&^*&^%E%$#%#^%&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

I don't think McArthur should be playing anymore... it was a really stupid hit, but he'd probably get another concussion first hit in the league. He's just irreparably mushing his brain at this point :/

Stone out with a concussion is stupid too. I didn't see that one, how did it happen.. also through scrimmages?

Confident Fan
Date:

Bettman just said on TV that there is no correlation with hockey and concussions, nothing to see here

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Clarke MacArthur had to be helped of the ice after taking a big hit.

FFS!!!  plus from Twitter it sounds like it was a dirty stupid hit.  Fights and everything afterwards..... Memo to these guys you are teammates.   He's been sent home for rest or something.   Two of the Sens top 6 forwards are out with concussions and nothing has started yet?!?!?!?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Clarke MacArthur had to be helped of the ice after taking a big hit.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Stone with a concussion. Off to a typical Sens start, I see!

FFS

&$@!?$&$/@@!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Stone with a concussion. Off to a typical Sens start, I see!

FFS

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.