Topic: 2016 NHL Draft

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
2016 NHL Draft

IT'S DRAFT DAY!!!!

Alumni
Date:

I haven't had time to watch or follow the CHL this year so I don't know much about the draft-eligible players this year. I wish this were otherwise, but it isn't. :(

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Heard a guy say today that Keller, McLeod or McAvoy would be really good gets at #12.

Doesn't anybody else know anything about this draft coming up?

1st overall pick is going to be a bust... poor kid, career is gonna get ruined before it even starts.

Looking massively forward to seeing the Jets #2 pick.. and a reason to go watch their games next year. I think what Sens need is a good D prospect, although I think those might be harder to scout out. (And take a lot longer to develop)

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Tuesday 21st of June 2016 11:57:38 AM

That Jet #2 pick is now projected to be a 50Goal scorer just like Danny Heatley was once upon a time with a team we know.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Heard a guy say today that Keller, McLeod or McAvoy would be really good gets at #12.

1st overall pick is going to be a bust... poor kid, career is gonna get ruined before it even starts.

Looking massively forward to seeing the Jets #2 pick.. and a reason to go watch their games next year. I think what Sens need is a good D prospect, although I think those might be harder to scout out. (And take a lot longer to develop)

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Tuesday 21st of June 2016 11:57:38 AM

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal, since you watch a bunch of Juniors stuff who would you take of the following: Obviously if anyone else has opinions let us know.

These are the guys who COULD be available at #12

Jake Bean D

Clayton Keller W

Michael McLeod C

Tyson Jost C/W

Jacob Chychrun D

Charley McAvoy D

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.