Alumni
Date:
RE: Play-off games thread

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Kunitz sticks his leg out and injures Johnson, Bishop is badly hurt too. NHL offices break out more champagne because their little darlings are going to advance again

I hate the Lightning and Pittsburgh both, but I'm cheering for whoever can knock Pittsburgh out of the playoffs.

Channeling your inner tj I see

I hate it when you pick on TJ. 

but Russell you do gotta admit Homer is funny, and I do hate a lot of teams.

I hate that Homer is funny. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Kunitz sticks his leg out and injures Johnson, Bishop is badly hurt too. NHL offices break out more champagne because their little darlings are going to advance again

I hate the Lightning and Pittsburgh both, but I'm cheering for whoever can knock Pittsburgh out of the playoffs.

but Russell you do gotta admit Homer is funny, and I do hate a lot of teams.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

lol 

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I still haven't decided if I hate PIT or STL more.  Id really like to see TBL vs SJS as the final.  

a lot

Alumni
Date:

I still haven't decided if I hate PIT or STL more.  Id really like to see TBL vs SJS as the final.  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Pittspuke advances and the NHL offices break open the champagne

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 10th of May 2016 11:47:47 PM

Who do you think the CBC will root for with both their darlings facing off against each other in the East?

Confident Fan
Date:

Pittspuke advances and the NHL offices break open the champagne

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 10th of May 2016 11:47:47 PM

Alumni
Date:

Becauae it was vs. The penguins I had to laugh. Seemed fitting.

Confident Fan
Date:

Oshie is an American too, where did he learn that?!?!?

Confident Fan
Date:

TJ Oshie went full Euro fùtbol and actually drew a penalty, that's the first time I have ever seen someone do such a blatant dive and draw a penalty. I have seen diving because I watch Montreal but it's never been that blatant and got away with it

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

Remember this beauty https://youtu.be/r8X-Up5qmjs Fisher involved in this one too. All I can say is that was one late night at the bar

classic Alfie on that play, how he bought time to create the play.

LeClaire, Elliott, Sutton and Carkner. Who the hell were those guys?!?!!?  2010 game and I know I watched all that game but damned if I remember much of it.  Pittspuke won the series is all I really remember

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't give the guy Letang hit a game too for diving

Lmfao!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Remember this beauty https://youtu.be/r8X-Up5qmjs Fisher involved in this one too. All I can say is that was one late night at the bar

classic Alfie on that play, how he bought time to create the play.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

All I can say at 10:50 pacific time is the hell with that Pekka Rinne guy for Nashville--stoning the Sharks into the 3rd OT.  Of course the Sharks were robbed it seems of a goal in the first OT by most accounts.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 6th of May 2016 01:53:20 AM

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.