I just want the Leafs to NOT get #1

Alumni
Date:

this is it.  draft is minutes way...

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Thursday: Sens win the Lebreton bid
Friday: Karlsson nominated for the Norris Trophy on the same day that a potential head coach gets released by his previous team
Saturday: NHL Draft Lottery....Is it one of those weeks?

This might be the second coming of the hiring of Gauthier/Martin and the trade for Redden and Rhodes!!!!

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Ducks fire Bruce Boudreau.  was reportedly making $2M.

Good results in the regular season, but not much playoff success.. Does he get a serious look?

4 1st round exits

3 2nd round exits

1 3rd round exit

1 missed playoffs

this team has a few years before they can worry about deep playoff runs. We need someone to get them playing proper hockey first. Boudreau could be the guy.

100% agree - plus for those out there that are worried about the money, if Paul Maclean gets the head coaching job in Anaheim (which he probably will) any raise that he gets is savings to the Sens.  He was making $1.5M.  If the Ducks have to pay him $2M, then I think the Sens are off the hook for the full thing? IF we sign Boudreau for $3M, then we might be better off between the 2 of them???  Maybe?  I don't know.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Good results in the regular season, but not much playoff success.. Does he get a serious look?

4 1st round exits

3 2nd round exits

1 3rd round exit

1 missed playoffs

this team has a few years before they can worry about deep playoff runs. We need someone to get them playing proper hockey first. Boudreau could be the guy.

Alumni
Date:

4 1st round exits

3 2nd round exits

1 3rd round exit

1 missed playoffs

Alumni
Date:

NCC Evaluation committee ranked Sens' RendezVous Lebreton proposal highest, so now onto the next phase.

Great news and a big win for the Sens!!   Now don't mess it up and keep a muzzle Melnyk.

Oh and if you can also win the lottery draft, that would be great.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Russell, do you play keyboard?

Sens Employment ‏@Sens_Employment 21h hours ago
"Charge!"  Musicians, we are looking for an Organist to pump up the crowds at @Senators home games

i believe organs should be pumped at home, not at a hockey game.

Alumni
Date:

Russell, do you play keyboard?

Sens Employment ‏@Sens_Employment 21h hours ago
"Charge!"  Musicians, we are looking for an Organist to pump up the crowds at @Senators home games

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer, u had it right. Douchè Bâgs is correct.

Confident Fan
Date:

I know I know, this is Monday morning QB'ing but the Senators made the wrong choice in which Goalie to keep when it came to Ben Bishop.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Pan wrote:

Don Brennan wrote a piece today about how the Sens should go after Stamkos. The same people who have complained about the team not spending now don't want Stamkos because he's expensive. Unbelievable.

has it not been pointed out of late, the team's payroll is only 4 million shy of the cap? The whole notion they are a budget team is kinda BS, no?

Russell's right, but when isn't he?

They spend money right along with everyone else except a few teams it just that they have to tell everyone everytime they open their mouths that they are a budget team.  Stop it!!!  Just quit talking about it Pierre Dorion.  

Mike Yeo!?!!?!?!?!?!  When I believe most fans said they wanted someone with experience they wanted proven experience not a guy who was just fired because his team quit on him it sure seems this mid season.  The Wild then get an interim coach who pushes them into the playoffs.  Don't go after THAT guy, Please!!!

It's true. I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong. 

You sound like my wife.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Pan wrote:

Don Brennan wrote a piece today about how the Sens should go after Stamkos. The same people who have complained about the team not spending now don't want Stamkos because he's expensive. Unbelievable.

has it not been pointed out of late, the team's payroll is only 4 million shy of the cap? The whole notion they are a budget team is kinda BS, no?

Russell's right, but when isn't he?

They spend money right along with everyone else except a few teams it just that they have to tell everyone everytime they open their mouths that they are a budget team.  Stop it!!!  Just quit talking about it Pierre Dorion.  

Mike Yeo!?!!?!?!?!?!  When I believe most fans said they wanted someone with experience they wanted proven experience not a guy who was just fired because his team quit on him it sure seems this mid season.  The Wild then get an interim coach who pushes them into the playoffs.  Don't go after THAT guy, Please!!!

It's true. I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong. 

Alumni
Date:

Yeo mama.

Alumni
Date:

exactly on Yeo, a coach who's team quit on him.  we've had enough of those since the 2007.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.