Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Changes are a coming

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Changes are a coming

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

As long as he's moved past the terrible one forechecker I really don't mind. Boudreau would've been a lot more toxic for the players. Plus don't you think Boucher looks like a Bond villian? That's kind of cool I guess.

He's Le Chiffre.

Alumni
Date:

As long as he's moved past the terrible one forechecker I really don't mind. Boudreau would've been a lot more toxic for the players. Plus don't you think Boucher looks like a Bond villian? That's kind of cool I guess.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Boucher???? WTF??

As I predicted in this thread a couple of weeks back. Unlike Russell, I am never wrong.

Jedi Master
Date:

Boucher???? WTF??

Alumni
Date:

People are losing their damn minds over Boudreau.

I'd be fine with Yeo. His system is tailor made for Karlsson.

Confident Fan
Date:

Whom do u think they should hire?

Alumni
Date:

Thank god... Boudreau went to the Wild.

Confident Fan
Date:

No Bruce B. Wild paying him 2.75M I wonder if pay was the tipping point

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Please please don't let Bruce Boudreau coach here... I hope no one is seriously considering him. That would be a huge, flaming disaster for this team.

You do know that they are going to hire him, they gotta have someone w experience and winning so he's it.  I bet

Alumni
Date:

Please please don't let Bruce Boudreau coach here... I hope no one is seriously considering him. That would be a huge, flaming disaster for this team.

Alumni
Date:

Pan wrote:

If the league was aiding anyone, they would have put him in his hometown team in Arizona. That could have saved the franchise

Would have been too obvious as the NHL essentially owns that team through their line of credit and the 5 year deferred loan that they gave Ice Edge to buy the team.  Nothing is saving that franchise.  They don't have an arena after the upcoming season unless they actually pay rent and are not given a $6.5 million "arena management" fee/gift and all the profits from events held.

I'm more worried about what batcrap crazy package LeBlanc and Drummond are going to offer to Toronto to get the first overall pick as essentially a marketing move.  Remember this is the ownership that fired their GM, Maloney (the only good thing going for them), for not trading last season's 3rd overall pick for Dougie Hamilton as a quick fix.  Think OEL, 7th overall, and potentially one of the other top prospects.  blankstare

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Well apparently the lafs are going to hold a parade to celebrate the first thing they've won in forever. It's fitting that they won by being colossal losers. The only thing that they've ever been good at.

LIKE!!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Well apparently the lafs are going to hold a parade to celebrate the first thing they've won in forever. It's fitting that they won by being colossal losers. The only thing that they've ever been good at.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

If the league was aiding anyone, they would have put him in his hometown team in Arizona. That could have saved the franchise

Confident Fan
Date:

Connor McDavid was the most generational player since Crosby, if they were going to do something it would have been last draft.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

not for one second do i think that wasn't "aided" by the nhl.

in fairness they had the best odds of winning.  I never ever believe in conspiracy theories you are asking way to many people to keep a secret when it comes to sports leagues.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

oh good. I would hate to think you were one of those ridiculous conspiracy theorists.

haven't you heard?  Russell is always right.

Really?! who told you that

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Austin Matthews looks absolutely thrilled doesn't he. 

it's too bad I have to hate this guy, now

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 30th of April 2016 10:51:58 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

oh good. I would hate to think you were one of those ridiculous conspiracy theorists.

haven't you heard?  Russell is always right.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Toronto is very important to the NHL. 

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.