Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: the game vs. Detroit that no one cares about on this forum

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: the game vs. Detroit that no one cares about on this forum

Absolutely true -- just like Spezza vs Crosby, it wasn't a lack of effort or talent by the Senators player(s), nor any particularly glaring mistakes.....just one of those moments you wish wasn't against the team you cheer for but respect for the display of skill.

Alumni
Date:

I'm going to be the guy that says it was just a spectacular effort by Nyquist. Grizz hit him several times but couldn't knock him off puck. Sometimes, you just gotta tip your hat. 

Alumni
Date:

Sorry to not have started a game day thread -- I was up at the cottage which is "off the grid" in all senses including wireless.

That Nyquist 28 second schooling of MacArthur, Cowen, Turris and the rest of the Senators reminded me of Spezza-Crosby from several years ago.   Nobody really did anything wrong other than not get the puck from him, not smear him on the boards, not stand him up and not stop him scoring.    It was just one of those games. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

And we are going to have to watch it on highlite segments all year long. And it's going to pi** me off everytime.

Alumni
Date:

that...was the goal of the decade.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

WTF was that.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

OK 2 good periods. Now go hard for 20 min. more.

Alumni
Date:

MacAurthur

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Who scored for Ottawa?

Alumni
Date:

Good crowe out considering at CTC

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I see some good things going on with the Sens these days. Not giving up 50 shots a game and they have outplayed their opposition some nights. They need to get some of their scorers going and they still have a habit of making mistakes that cost them.

Confident Fan
Date:

the Senators outplayed and outworked the Wings all period and it's only tied, good freaking luck now winning this game

Confident Fan
Date:

the Wings tie it with 13 seconds left in first and I'm sure not one Sens fan was surprised

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.