Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: s3e2 is out!

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: s3e2 is out!

Ah! I have two episodes to listen to this week, most excellent.

Alumni
Date:

Pan's acceleration is actually 9.8 m/s, which if you remember your physics is the acceleration of gravity.

I agree with Canuck, acceleration trumps top speed. Other players may have a higher top speed, but there's jut not enough ice in most cases for them to catch up to a Karlsson or Ovechkin .

This graph shows that when it comes to acceleration Ovechkin and Karlsson are in a class of their own.

Full article here

Alumni
Date:

Cowen is surprised to be a healthy scratch

From the article

"Yeah, I have confidence, it's just getting games going and shifts and rhythms. In Nashville I felt like I was getting that, but in Tampa not really, not on and off the ice.

He was lost in the Nashville game and he feels like it went well.  Seems lost off the ice too.

Don't get me wrong, I really want him to succeed, myself lime many other fans saw Cowen as the steady stay at home d-man who step into Phillips' role when he retires.  Cowen is gonna have to find his game soon and keep it simple.

Alumni
Date:

We talk games, contracts, players, new arena in LeBreton Flats, Pronger working on player safety, and more. DOWNLOAD TODAY! And tell your friends about it.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.