Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Cathy wrote:

I thought the hole Utah thing was still in theoretical/hypothetical territory?!

It happened wicked fast for damn sure, why they stayed in Phoenix area so long is dumb

Alumni
Date:

I thought the hole Utah thing was still in theoretical/hypothetical territory?!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Ducks winger Jakob "oh-ah" Silfverberg retiring at the end of the season; team-high 158 goals since joining Anaheim in 2013. -EPSN

I may or may not have made a slight edit to the headline.

Speaking of Bobby Ryan 

I know, right? lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Ducks winger Jakob "oh-ah" Silfverberg retiring at the end of the season; team-high 158 goals since joining Anaheim in 2013. -EPSN

Speaking of Bobby Ryan 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Bobby Ryan may have just ended his podcasting career. Ill-advised to say the least. 

What now? 

he went on a twitter rant about women's sports. he was getting buried but he kept doubling down and got called every name in the book. it was pretty irrational so not sure what he was trying to accomplish. Brent Wallace even distanced himself from bobby. 

@ComingInHotSens

Earlier this week, Bobby Ryan made comments on social media that do not align with our show or that of our sponsors and partner, The Nation Network. As a result, we have mutually decided to part ways.

https://www.puckreporter.com/nhl/news/bobby-ryan-gets-fired-from-his-job-following-social-media-scandal

As people have said for centuries, if you don’t have something good to say about something or someone don’t say anything at all

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Bobby Ryan may have just ended his podcasting career. Ill-advised to say the least. 

What now? 

he went on a twitter rant about women's sports. he was getting buried but he kept doubling down and got called every name in the book. it was pretty irrational so not sure what he was trying to accomplish. Brent Wallace even distanced himself from bobby. 

@ComingInHotSens

Earlier this week, Bobby Ryan made comments on social media that do not align with our show or that of our sponsors and partner, The Nation Network. As a result, we have mutually decided to part ways.

https://www.puckreporter.com/nhl/news/bobby-ryan-gets-fired-from-his-job-following-social-media-scandal

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

What now? 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

What now? 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Konstantin Koltsov (PIT) and Chris Simon (QUE, COL, WAS, CHI, NYR, MIN), both dead today. Yikes.

Alumni
Date:

So help me if Patrick Maroon becomes a 4-time SC winner.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Reports are that it's a 5 game suspension for Reilly.

👍 😊 

The fact they are losing their minds over this is priceless 

Alumni
Date:

Reports are that it's a 5 game suspension for Reilly.

Alumni
Date:

FB_IMG_1707756433781.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

A few ideas for Ridly Greig’s next empty net goal — https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeymemes/comments/1ap90xp/a_few_ideas_for_ridly_greigs_next_empty_net_goal/

(I'm not young enough to figure out how to post the video directly)

I'm partial to the "You almost had it" goal.

I was thinking the same thing even before seeing the video.  lol

Alumni
Date:

A few ideas for Ridly Greig’s next empty net goal — https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeymemes/comments/1ap90xp/a_few_ideas_for_ridly_greigs_next_empty_net_goal/

(I'm not young enough to figure out how to post the video directly)

I'm partial to the "You almost had it" goal.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

May be an image of hockey and text

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

rumours are flying that bell is about to make cuts across its network again. same thing they always do after bell lets talk day. 

“scumbags“

They aren’t even that good 

Alumni
Date:

rumours are flying that bell is about to make cuts across its network again. same thing they always do after bell lets talk day. 

scumbags. 

« First  <  Page 7  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.