Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Main training camp opens

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Main training camp opens

Sigh, yeah... another one of those times when Melnyk should probably just keep his mouth shut.

Confident Fan
Date:

Just saw on Twitter an article by Ian MacLaren of theScore that quotes Melnyk say "we've got a tough job to make hockey work in Ottawa" and it goes on to hear him cry again about the fact the government can't buy tixs etc etc.
Did this guy once again forget all the new $$$'s being paid to him for his very lucrative regional TV games? Is it my imagination that Melnyk and Co. negotiated that new TV money?
I'm not sure if this is a new interview with Melnyk or not but that TV $$$ is one heck of a good thing for this franchise at least in my view.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 16th of September 2014 11:49:42 PM

Alumni
Date:

Other rookie camp players who won't be at the main camp: 

Tobias Lindberg (2013-4th, Oshawa Generals, OHL)

Francis Perron (2014-7th, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, QMJHL)

Pan
Alumni
Date:

BRANDON WONG!!!! Can't got Wong there!!! YEEEAAAHHH!!!

Alumni
Date:

The main training camp will open on Thursday, after the golf tournament tomorrow.   There are some names from the rookie tournament who aren't going to the main camp, including Vincent Dunn.   The list of 57 players includes 28 draftees, 11 signed as free agents, 10 traded for, 7 PTOs and 1 ATO.

(link for full article on ottawasenators.com where you can see what team(s) a player was on last year if you aren't familiar with their name)

Goaltenders, Craig Anderson, Chris Driedger, Scott Greenham, Andrew Hammond, Robin Lehner

Defencemen: Mark Borowiecki, Cody Ceci, Fredrik Claesson, Jared Cowen, Alex Grant, Eric Gryba, Ben Harpur, Aaron Johnson, Erik Karlsson, Guillaume Lepine, Marc Methot, Patrick Mullen, Matt Murphy, Daniel New, Chris Phillips, Troy Rutkowski, Michael Sdao, Chris Wideman, Patrick Wiercioch

Forwards: Carter Camper, Alex Chiasson, Erik Condra, Jakub Culek, Ryan Dzingel , David Dziurzynski, Derek Grant, Colin Greening, Alex Guptill, Danny Hobbs, Mike Hoffman, Darren Kramer, Curtis Lazar), David Legwand , Clarke MacArthur , Max McCormick, Milan Michalek, Brad Mills, Chris Neil, Jean-Gabriel Pageau, Nick Palmieri, Nicholas Paul, Shane Prince, Matt Puempel, Buddy Robinson, Bobby Ryan, Cole Schneider, Zack Smith, Mark Stone, Garrett Thompson, Kyle Turris, Brandon Wong, Mika Zibanejad

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.