Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Off season around the league (other teams)

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Off season around the league (other teams)

Kardinal wrote:

DET: the team is trying to trade Jordan Tootoo who has one year left on his contract, and are still waiting to hear if player 11 wishes to return for another season. Where have I heard that latter part before?

Ha.... that's almost creepy.

Alumni
Date:

DET: the team is trying to trade Jordan Tootoo who has one year left on his contract, and are still waiting to hear if player 11 wishes to return for another season. Where have I heard that latter part before?

Alumni
Date:

CAP NEWS: I was listening to TSN Radio Montreal yesterday, and it was mentioned that there are going to be teams that are going to be hit with bonus overages from this season that count against the 2014-2015 cap, some of which could be as high as around $5M (I believe this was Boston).   If the cap is going up by approx $7M, and teams are being hit with multi-million dollar penalties, it could get fun for the teams who were already up against the cap and have big-name players to sign (eg/ Iggy).

TOR & MTL: A quick look at capgeek.com shows that the blue team has $22.4M in cap space,  only 12 players signed and have bigger contracts to figure out for players like Bolland, Gardiner, Franson, Kulemin and Raymond, as well as finding a new goalie after throwing Reimer under the bus so often last season.   The Habs have $25.5 and 17 signed, but have to figure out Markov (UFA), Subban (RFA, having just finished a 'bridge' contract) and Gionta.

«First  <  19 10 11 | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.